Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will happen with Midway? (spoilers for midway)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What will happen with Midway? (spoilers for midway)

Will or should the Midway be rebuilt?

Well the self destruct went off on midway, and utterly destroyed it.

But do you think they will rebuild it. It worked brilliantly until the wraith got there and there does seem a need for it, (although we got 3 (maybe 4 with pheonix) to transport them) this really was a better solution.

So should it be rebuilt, if the wraith could just attack it again.
    And if its rebuilt what can they do differently, its gonna take a fair bit of time to redo it, took like have a season last time.
    Last edited by the blackheart; 19 February 2008, 12:05 PM. Reason: mistake in title

sigpic

I think if they rebuild it it will probably take a season to do and they will put an iris on the stargates. should have done that the first time!

Comment

i dont see why they wont rebuild it, it was a fast effective way to go back and forth between galaxies. If they did rebuild it i would think it would only be mentioned in passing rather than a story focal point
      sigpic
      Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
      Metal gear fan

Comment

well im not expecting a full length episode on it

but it be worth a look at, see if they bothered to do anything different

like stick and iris on them,

wonder what a ZPM could do to a place like that?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the blackheart View Post

putomg an iris on it is useless, i prefer puting both gates in ventable compartment on the ends of the station, so if the wraith show up, let them taste vacuum.

Comment

there is realy nothing a zpm could do there. it does not need weapons cos the wraith cant get ships there and no one else nos about it.

Comment

They should rebuild it, mckay was stupid not putting an iris on those gates, or at least put beacons on the gates that you communicate with so you can talk to midway from either galaxy, that way you can tell them to open the iris, or at least have some device that disables them, Rodney is stupid in thinking his security was foolproof.
              Best quotes ever:
              O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
              Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
              Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
              Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
              Thor:I like the yellow ones
              O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

Originally posted by mickhhh View Post
                there is realy nothing a zpm could do there. it does not need weapons cos the wraith cant get ships there and no one else nos about it.
                who says todd doesnt know about it? aslong as hes about theres always the possibility that someone knows about it.

wraith can get there, they did try remember to fly to the MW we just got to them first.

sigpic

Comment

What about some sort of automated weapons systems like they had in "2010"? Not the same thing, but some sort of automated defenses.
                  sigpic

Comment

who says todd doesnt know about it? aslong as hes about theres always the possibility that someone knows about it.

wraith can get there, they did try remember to fly to the MW we just got to them first.
                    what are you talking about i did not say that todd did not know i think its pretty clear that he does know. plus the wraith cant get ships to the mw. when they tried before the 2 hives had intergalaxtic hyperdrives but no wraith have that now. those were the only ones cos they did not share the tech

Comment

Working...
                    X