Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Culling beam (Spoilers for 'Spoils of War')

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Culling beam (Spoilers for 'Spoils of War')

During 'Spoils of War' one of the Wraith says that the cargo (ZPMs) from the darts has been 'rematerialised' We have only ever seen Wraith culling beams scoop up living things before. Can they also lock onto power sources and scoop them up as well, or is this a new kind of Wraith technology we haven't seen before?
    sigpic

probably just had wraith beam down grab the zpm then get scooped back up

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
    Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

They can pick up clothes and weapons. Why can't they tag a ZPM and just beam it out?
      The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

They would probably have gone down there themselves, if not they took advantage of the power grid being down and just scooping the whole consoles up. Most likely the former.
        Best quotes ever:
        O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
        Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
        Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
        Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
        Thor:I like the yellow ones
        O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

i think it locks on to life sighns and takes what ever is with it cloths equpiment ZPMs extra

what im wondering is why they dont use it offensivelyit would make awsome bomber for its size or even beam up the nukes that 304s fire instead of raming them then fly close un beam it turning back on the one who fired it

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

Working...
          X