Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite Jack / Teal'c moments (all seasons)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite Jack / Teal'c moments (all seasons)

In the spirit of the Sam/Daniel thread and the Jack/Daniel thread, I give you the Jack/Teal'c thread. (I think there's also a Daniel/Vala thread, but it looked like the game was almost over by the time I found it).

Vote once a day, add your favorite moment at any time, or add a point to another moment. Points will go to 50.

Jack convinces Teal'c to help him save the prisoners in Children of the Gods (1)
    - Life after Stargate -
    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
    sigpic

I'm in

-Jack convinces Teal'c to help him save the prisoners in Children of the Gods (1)
    -Jack : "Hi Lucy,I'm hooome ! /Teal'c : "I am not Lucy" in Broca Divide (1)
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Jack convinces Teal'c to help him save the prisoners in Children of the Gods (1)
      Jack:Hi Lucy, I'm hooome! /Teal'c: I am not Lucy" in Broca Divide (1)
      Jack & Teal'c body swapping in Holiday (1)
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

Jack says to Teal'c "what's with the hair?" 'New Order' (1)+

Comment

Jack says to Teal'c "what's with the hair?" 'New Order' (1)+
          Wild Horses scene in the gateroom in Message in a Bottle (1)
          sigpic

Comment

Jack says to Teal'c "what's with the hair?" 'New Order' (1)
            Wild Horses scene in the gateroom in Message in a Bottle (2)+
            sigpic

Comment

Wild Horses scene in the gateroom in Message in a Bottle (2)+
              Invisible!Jack and Teal'c. "You are quite transparent, O'Neill" in 200 (1)

~My FanFiction~

Comment

Wild Horses scene in the gateroom in Message in a Bottle (2)
                Invisible!Jack and Teal'c. "You are quite transparent, O'Neill" in 200 (1) LOL - that was hilarious.
                - Life after Stargate -
                Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                sigpic

Comment

Jack and Teal'c test pilot the modified deathglider in 'Tangent' (1)+

Comment

Jack and Teal'c test pilot the modified deathglider in 'Tangent' (1)+
                    Jack and Teal'c in the cargo bay in Lost City 2 (1)
                    sigpic

Comment

Jack convinces Teal'c to help him save the prisoners in Children of the Gods (3)(Gen.FYI: Includes Kildeer's vote as she bolded it but hadn't changed the 1 to 2.No need to c/p this note,anyone ! )
                      Jack and Teal'c test pilot the modified deathglider in 'Tangent' (1)
                      Last edited by Bagpuss; 20 February 2008, 04:59 AM.
                      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Jack convinces Teal'c to help him save the prisoners in Children of the Gods (3)
                        Jack and Teal'c test pilot the modified deathglider in 'Tangent' (2)+
                        sigpic

Comment

Jack convinces Teal'c to help him save the prisoners in Children of the Gods (3)
                          Jack and Teal'c test pilot the modified deathglider in 'Tangent' (2)
                          Jack and Teal'c in the cargo bay in Lost City 2 (2)
                          It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Thanks, F.H.BAGPUSS.

Jack:Hi Lucy, I'm hooome! /Teal'c: I am not Lucy" in Broca Divide (2)
                            - Life after Stargate -
                            sigpic

Comment

Jack:Hi Lucy, I'm hooome! /Teal'c: I am not Lucy" in Broca Divide (2)
                              Invisible!Jack and Teal'c. "You are quite transparent, O'Neill" in 200 (2)+

Comment

Working...
                              X