New Wraith Tech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Wraith Tech

I thought of a new piece of Wraith Tech well not necessarily new but more effective. After seeing midway, There are people who think that the plan was ineffective for certain reasons. I thought we could apply the Wraith culling beams for invasion. We know Wraith use the ones on darts to beam down troops. So what do you think if there is a more compact version of the same. We know it can be done from the epi where the people hollowed out their moon to hide from the Wraith.

They will send a device through the stargate after a few seconds an army of Wraith materializes out of no where taking everyone by surprise. Yes the Wraith can use darts to do this but what if they had such a thing on Midway.
    Stargate Revival Please!

i wonder if a wraith bomb has enough bio mass to be considered by the sensors on some dart culling beam to sweep up.
    Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

The interesting thing to notice about the death peach here is that it released a pulse that travelled unimpeaded through who knows how much solid concrete.

If they can do this they should also be able to create some sort of beam weapon or super stunner that does the same thing, ignores physical obsticles. Tune it so it stops or scrambles nerve function instead of carefully inducing a coma and it's quite a nasty little weapon you've got there. Can't take cover from it, armour is no protection, armoured vehicles and buildings are no protection, turn it on and sweep it around and everyone it touches croaks.

Comment

Its indeed an interesting weapon we saw in Midway, I would think personal shields would protect someone from the wave but you don't wear those things constantly so I would imagine that the Wraith might have smuggled those stun bombs into Lantean bases to take everyone out during the war.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

it was probably just for that ep. we will probably never see it again

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
          Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

I think that would make the wraith too powerful in ground fighting, wherever you are they can hit you, game over pretty quickly, I doubt we would see that again and also it might not actually need to have biomass, it's possible the wraith used their beams from the air, though it is also possible that they sent someone down. It would be a good strategy, in the seige they should have used one if they had them, since it would have knocked out the entire base leaving it for the wraith to take, plus they would have a lunch break in the middle.
            Best quotes ever:
            O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
            Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
            Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
            Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
            Thor:I like the yellow ones
            O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

Working...
            X