Wraith vs. Predator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wraith vs. Predator

Predators are skill warriors and wraith are many. A battle on the ground and in space. Predator have active cam. (cloak) and extremely powerful weapon, the plasma caster, and the flynig blade. Wraith got mostly stunners and numbers.

predators i think, although we didn't get much to see of their other tech like hsips etc. But the things we have seen were freaking awsume
    Study the great, they wil enlighten your soul

Comment

Yeah the Predator tech is pretty sweet, including the cloak tech. I think the Predators would win on the ground cause of their tech and skills

Comment

Originally posted by nightmare_warrior View Post
        Yeah the Predator tech is pretty sweet, including the cloak tech. I think the Predators would win on the ground cause of their tech and skills
        I agree, plus predator's seem to co-exist a lot more harmoniously than wraith do. predator's are "humanoids" though, so might become a oversized snack... you never know, it is the sci-fi world after all.
        Last edited by naamiaiset; 18 February 2008, 11:53 AM.

Comment

i agree, predators. their whoel lifestyle is even more war oriented than teh wraith. i think it's called "the way of the hunter or something".

Comment

Predators are big and very strong warrior, most predator wear armor plate and could keep the Wraith from feeding on them. unlet the wraith caught one and stripped it armor off. But if the wraith fed on the Predators would the wraith later evolved into a new race? like the how the Wraith evolved from a bug that fed on humans.

Comment

I would say a Predator would win in ground battle against the Wraith. Cloaking and their energy weapons would be able to butcher quite a few of them. A stunner might knock out a Predator but I'm not really sure the Wraith will get the chance to even use them on a Predator. Depends though if the Predator decides to fight honourably against a single Wraith then they might shed their equipment and fight with their wrist blade.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Originally posted by Prior_of_the_Ori View Post
                I would say a Predator would win in ground battle against the Wraith. Cloaking and their energy weapons would be able to butcher quite a few of them. A stunner might knock out a Predator but I'm not really sure the Wraith will get the chance to even use them on a Predator. Depends though if the Predator decides to fight honourably against a single Wraith then they might shed their equipment and fight with their wrist blade.
                Wraith don't strike me as stronger then a Predator. A predator could lift a xenomorph off the floor and whip it around cartoon style.

Comment

a Predator was able to pull a mother xmorh back in Alien vs Predator 1, and can break though doors to doors in seconds.

Comment

if it was 1 vs 1 a predator would win, but wraith have numbers, a army of wraith might win assuming stun guns work
                    what if it was a wraith queen vs a predator, wraith queens are alot stronger
                    Well i was bored and decided to make a borg vs stargate sig, so enjoy...btw the explosions and ships look weird i know, its hard to make them blend
                    Anime signature in spoiler tag
                    Spoiler:
                    Here is an anime sig, i was bored so i randomly picked a maid pic and photoshoped it

Comment

Yeah if the Queen Wraith mind could take control of the Predator, but in strength the predator would win just like that.

Comment

Predator have bombs that can explode like a mini nuke if they are about to lose a fight on the ground.

Comment

we havn't seen much of their tech, the tech we saw was ment for the hunt and that tech was already increadible, let alone the tech for war!!! their war tech must be great, too bad we have never seen more of it.
                          Study the great, they wil enlighten your soul

Comment

Predator by a mile. No contest.

Comment

as I said in a predator vs Hirogen thread the pred could easily win in ground/hand to hand combat, now we have not seen enough of pred ships to judge on a ship to ship battle

Comment

Working...
                              X