Fun with the multi-verse theory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fun with the multi-verse theory

So, anything we can posibly imagine exists in a paralel word. Just share your thoughts of alternate Stargate worlds.

I shall go first.

When ever a Monkey is put infront of a typewriter it will write Hamlet. Rodney is driven mad by this and the monkey that he studies on Atlantis in his spare time is a persistant pest.
    Nothing is permanent in this wicked world. Not even our troubles.

Spoiler:
    Originally posted by ebethman
    Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
    Originally posted by Bray
    *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

And eBeth....you're weird

Ooooh this is too much randomness for my mind to cope with at this time at night............but i will be back.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
      Ooooh this is too much randomness for my mind to cope with at this time at night............but i will be back.
      Good to know. . . . There is some universe where you stayed. And sleep in a puddle-jumper bed

Spoiler:
      Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
      *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

Comment

A telemaketing company got Atlantis's adress after John went shopping online. Now they block the Gate when off world teams are coming back underfire and during dinner.

Spoiler:
        *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

Comment

Atlantis never took off for the Pegasus Galaxy, instead remaining on Earth and being discovered by Bill Gates, starting off his Lantisoft Empire! :O

Comment

Lantisoft is runs a galactic empire until the galexy is envaded by Oriple

Spoiler:
            *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

Comment

An alternate universe where Sam and Jack were switched. Sam's the near suicidal science-military commander who takes on the Stargate mission after losing the latest boyfriend, and is redeemed by the idealism and heroism of one Daniel Jackson. Jack's the snarky Captain whose insubordination never got him beyond that rank who's called in because of his experience in black ops.

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
              ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

Ra never left and Hammond is the local Goa'uld in charge of Stargate operations. Major Davis is his loyal first prime. All of SG-1 are members of the Tok'ra and are fighting the evil Chaapa'ai Command.
                sigpic
                Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

there are no asgard, so we get the **** kicked out of us by the goa'uld, replicators, Ori, Wraith, etc.
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to WingedPegasus and myself for the sigs, and to Myn for the userbar.

Comment

There is no such thing as a bomb or explosion so we pretty much get our a**es kicked most of the time

Spoiler:
                    *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

Comment

We never meet the Ori, so there is finally peace in the Milky Way after the Goa'uld, replicators, and Lucian alliance are down to manageable levels. Big party for the victorious Jaffa, Tok'ra, and Tau'ri!
                      sigpic
                      button and banner made by Luciana SAVE MARTOUF/LANTASH!

Comment

Originally posted by CaptJanson View Post
                        We never meet the Ori, so there is finally peace in the Milky Way after the Goa'uld, replicators, and Lucian alliance are down to manageable levels. Big party for the victorious Jaffa, Tok'ra, and Tau'ri!
                        They wake up the next day, absolutly no memory of the night before. Thor has the hang over from hell, Carter can't understand the notes she wrote the night before that somehow make string threory make sence, Teal'c is some how become the first prime of MC Hammer, someone has written "wash me" on the back of the Promeathius and natrally Mitchall has lost his pants.

Spoiler:
                        *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

Comment

there is no stargate. *gasps*
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to WingedPegasus and myself for the sigs, and to Myn for the userbar.

Comment

Hathor succeeded in taking over Stargate command and Earth in the episode "Hathor". O'Neill is now her loyal first prime, and her and Daniel's many kids have grown up and are now taking hosts.
                            sigpic
                            Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Daniel dies in Meridian and never ascends. Anubis finds the Lost City of Atlantis and takes over the galaxy

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X