X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Lucian War

Quotes from Company of Thievies SG-1 10x09

VALA
    Oh. Hey, what happened? How'd you get the Lucian Alliance to fire on each other?

MITCHELL
    Oh, you'll love this…

CARTER
    Um, before you tell us. I got long-range communications back online and sent a message to Earth telling them that we'll be coming home.

MITCHELL
    Yeah, you should probably add that we have officially declared war on the Lucian Alliance

CARTER
    I did.

In Company of Thieves, the Odyssey is forced into a minefield by the Lucian Alliance where the ship is extensively damaged. Solek, Anateo's lieutenant, shoots Emerson, the Odysseys captain in the heart and kills him and the DSC-304 is then hijacked.

We now have 3 Asgard upgraded DSC-304's, and I think its time for same payback. I say we could definitely do with same Al'kesh in our Fleet to guard Earths solar system or even use them for undercover missions.
    Ha'taks have been SG-1 main dominate force of ships in 8 sessions and although allot less power then Ori ships are still powerful ships with could be used for troop deployments and such.

Time to increase our Fleet and end the a War
    Last edited by VSHARMA; 17 February 2008, 08:16 AM.

For Wraith, hunger burns like a fire.

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

....... or would you take more?

sigpic

I think this would be even more reason to be annoyed that Earth has now got these weapons that can devastate their enemies... anyway from the way things were going, the Alliance seems to have ended its war considering they were power struggles for the leadership of the Lucian Alliance. And regardless, if they can't be a big power then they can simply hide and go underground, doing their operations since they cannot fight in a face-to-face space combat.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

I really enjoyed the Lucian Alliance arc. And I was really looking foward to seeing more in the last two seasons. Instead they went with the Ori. But I was looking foward to kind of the "Godfather" aspect, now that would have been sweet.

Comment

i definately think we should show the right people our power.
        like the lucian alliance. see them run for their puny lives. no secret sg1 infiltration. just burn em down!

Comment

Originally posted by Lord batchi ball View Post
          I really enjoyed the Lucian Alliance arc. And I was really looking foward to seeing more in the last two seasons. Instead they went with the Ori. But I was looking foward to kind of the "Godfather" aspect, now that would have been sweet.
          I wish, the wrighters are probably incapable of the kind of finesse necasary.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
            I wish, the wrighters are probably incapable of the kind of finesse necasary.
            Is the obvious, yet subtle insluts of the writers needed? There wasn't any poor writing discussion in this thread, but you run out of the left field with the bashing. What gives?

Comment

Originally posted by Prior_of_the_Ori View Post
              I think this would be even more reason to be annoyed that Earth has now got these weapons that can devastate their enemies... anyway from the way things were going, the Alliance seems to have ended its war considering they were power struggles for the leadership of the Lucian Alliance. And regardless, if they can't be a big power then they can simply hide and go underground, doing their operations since they cannot fight in a face-to-face space combat.
              I am not really Annoyed at how powerful Earth has gotten but they should have left a years gap in upgrading each ship, the Odyssey was the first to get upgraded (which was done by the Asgard) the next ship should have been the Daedulus only and the following year the Apollo.
              It would have been good in BAMSR, the Daedalus firing Asgard beam weapons and the Apollo simply firing rail guns and missiles as we saw in 'Mortal Coil' when the Apollo took on that Asuran ship. That IMO looked amazing

For Wraith, hunger burns like a fire.

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

....... or would you take more?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VSHARMA View Post
                I am not really Annoyed at how powerful Earth has gotten but they should have left a years gap in upgrading each ship, the Odyssey was the first to get upgraded (which was done by the Asgard) the next ship should have been the Daedulus only and the following year the Apollo.
                It would have been good in BAMSR, the Daedalus firing Asgard beam weapons and the Apollo simply firing rail guns and missiles as we saw in 'Mortal Coil' when the Apollo took on that Asuran ship. That IMO looked amazing
                I agree. I was hoping we wouldn't be creating the beam weapons so soon after we got them, but alas, it was a spectacular battle.

Comment

Working...
                X