This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dr Alison Porter in season 5

A thread for the newly announced Dr Alison Porter.
    Discuss!

I doubt she will be around a lot.
    I think Joe Mallozzi stated once that she will die in a very crucial way...let`s speculate.

Wraith? Lost in Space? Or since she will appear in "Whispers" something more ghostlike? As I read here before, we get a red-shirt with a name... (like Lt. Kemp)
    Sorry for my bad english...I`m still learning.

Comment

Originally posted by Tal-Galahad View Post
      I doubt she will be around a lot.
      I think Joe Mallozzi stated once that she will die in a very crucial way...let`s speculate.

Wraith? Lost in Space? Or since she will appear in "Whispers" something more ghostlike? As I read here before, we get a red-shirt with a name... (like Lt. Kemp)
      He meant Anne Teldy I think who won the blog competition to get a character named after her.

Comment

ok now i'm confused i thought alison was going to be the new captin on the series. now she's a doctor
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
          ok now i'm confused i thought alison was going to be the new captin on the series. now she's a doctor
          While casting Alison Porter they cast Leela Savasta but decided to change her name to Captain Alicia Vega. I'm pretty sure there certain checks that go into every character's name for legal reasons to make sure they're not a reference to a real person, so they probably decided to still use the Alison Porter name for another character, to save more messing about.

Comment

This is why I created a new thread. You see there are two new gals coming on board for how long they will be there I don't know.
            Sevasta will be playing Cpt Alicia Vega. And Dr Alison Porter hasn't been cast yet.
            The Vega thread had them as the same character which caused no end of confusement. So we got the mods to change the title of the other thread to the Vega thread and created this one for porter.

Comment

I think Alison Porter will appear for the first time in Whispers. No word on whether she'll appear after that. But yes, it's the Anne Teldy character destined to die a gruesome death. She is the contest winner on Joe's blog that got to have a redshirt character named after her.
              - Life after Stargate -
              Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
              Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
              sigpic

Comment

Yeah I know she won the millionth post contest. Not much news on this character yet.
                Last edited by Emme; 17 February 2008, 07:56 AM. Reason: For understanding

Comment

Working...
                X