Request: Clear shots of Aurora Class ships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Request: Clear shots of Aurora Class ships

For the life of me I can't recall what an Aurora class ship looks like. I've only ever seen them in space, where everything is pretty dark, or fleetingly as they bombed a fake Atlantis.

Does anyone have any clear shots of an Aurora class ship (Non damaged if possible) maybe similar to those shots of the Atlantis Model that were posted a while back? You know the ones what came in a double set, one with light and shadow and one without.

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sga/s4/4...bamsr0174.html
    thats a good one

Edit= here's another one, and a great website to find more
    http://www.stargatecaps.com/sga/s4/4...bamsr0960.html
    http://www.stargatecaps.com/sga/s4/411/index11.shtml
    Best quotes ever:
    O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
    Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
    Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
    Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
    Thor:I like the yellow ones
    O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

Thanks! Wow, You'd think the Ancients (And thereby the Asurans) would have a better sense of symmetry.

Aurora class ships look lopsided. Cool, but lopsided.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom6 View Post
        Thanks! Wow, You'd think the Ancients (And thereby the Asurans) would have a better sense of symmetry.

Aurora class ships look lopsided. Cool, but lopsided.
        It's the same with their cruisers(or so I will call them) except not to such a degree.
        Best quotes ever:
        O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
        Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
        Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
        O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

these ships are from the ancients, but they don't look like it qua style. Why does the ship has such a different design, it isn't elegant like the jumper, atlantis and the gate.
          Study the great, they wil enlighten your soul

Comment

Originally posted by ffstbh View Post
            these ships are from the ancients, but they don't look like it qua style. Why does the ship has such a different design, it isn't elegant like the jumper, atlantis and the gate.
            I don't think warships are designed to be elegent, we have nice sports cars and hummers and things like that for leisure and we have other heavily armoured vehicles for the army. Sort of a bad example there, but owell.
            Best quotes ever:

Comment

here are some more aurora pics

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sga/s3/3...l/nml0470.html

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...s_Land%29.jpeg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...nferno%29.jpeg

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sga/s4/4...elers0198.html

i like the aurora class ships

shame we didn't see any new class of ships over the battle of asuras
              sigpic
              [[[[[Dr Keller]][[For Ever]]]]]

Comment

Originally posted by umopapisdn View Post
                I don't think warships are designed to be elegent, we have nice sports cars and hummers and things like that for leisure and we have other heavily armoured vehicles for the army. Sort of a bad example there, but owell.
                I guess your right, but i think i just like the elegant style more, but ahh well it will have to do

Comment

No doubt, auroras kick ass, if the ancients actually used their good tech on them they would be unbeatable, if they had atlantis' sheild and their other energy weapons, shame tptb made them so weak and not reaching their full potential, JM did say though that the asuran auroras weren't as good as the ancient ones.
                  Best quotes ever:

Comment

I don't know why but they look a bit like the ships used by those crazy reapers (ore something like that) in Firefly

Comment

Originally posted by ffstbh View Post
                      I don't know why but they look a bit like the ships used by those crazy reapers (ore something like that) in Firefly

Reavers. Nah, Reaver ships are torn apart and covered in loads of extra crap, not to mention body parts.

So far the only thing Aurora class ships and Reaver ships share in common is their propensity for being blown up.

Comment

Ok here are the ones that I have:

sigpic
                        ----DeviantArt----

Comment

I think they are the UGLIEST ships in Stargate.
                          Visit my Website

Comment

Originally posted by ManiacMike View Post
                            I think they are the UGLIEST ships in Stargate.
                            I reserve that for the travelers' ships
                            Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                            encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                            3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                            4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                            5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Working...
                            X