Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vala's Gun

What kind of gun is this?

Also where did Vala get it and it sounded like it an energy weapon when I heard it in "the ties that bind"

Vala's Gun

So I know we will never have a canon response to this so lets speculate about it shall we
    Vote Anubis for President in 2012
    A Face you Can Trust
    sigpic
    So whats the worst that could happen?
    Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
    It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Looks like a desert eagle with a laser on it lol
    Visit my Website

Comment

I think its a little smaller than a desert eagle, but it could be, I'm going a 45cal H&K.

Spoiler:
      Last edited by Lord batchi ball; 15 February 2008, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Not a Desert Eagle, the end tip is all wrong. It's just a random 9mm with a lasersight.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord batchi ball View Post
          I think its a little smaller than a desert eagle, but it could be, I'm going a 45cal H&K.

Spoiler:

Hmmm, I checked out the H&Ks and it's definitely not one of those, the end tip is STILL all wrong. I'm thinking it might be a Sig Sauer, possibly a P226 with external laser rather than the internal mod.

Comment

it does look a lot like a USP

if not still looks like it is HK

Comment

Originally posted by Lord batchi ball View Post

Spoiler:
              This is 100% desrt eagle

Comment

it looks a lot like wynona, ben browders gun from farscape. i think it's just a joke made by the producers

Comment

Originally posted by vpk View Post
                  it looks a lot like wynona, ben browders gun from farscape. i think it's just a joke made by the producers
                  Yes i think you are right i checked the stargate wiki and this is what they said
                  The weapon Vala points at the salesman she sold the necklace to (around 13 minutes into the episode), is almost identical to the pulse pistols she and Ben Browder used in Farscape, but not quite the same design.
                  This isn't Atlantis?
                  I don't think so.
                  If this is not the Lost City…then where is it?

SGU= Awesome Eli is so me =P

Comment

Originally posted by fugiman View Post
                    What kind of gun is this?

Also where did Vala get it and it sounded like it an energy weapon when I heard it in "the ties that bind"

Vala's Gun

So I know we will never have a canon response to this so lets speculate about it shall we
                    Its a 9mm

Comment

it look´s like a A BSG pistole

Comment

I don't really know what kind of gun it is. But it is probably a joke made by the producers and it still looks cool.

Comment

If i remember correctly, in the comemtary it said that gun was from Farscape, and it was just a joke

Comment

That pistol Looks like an FN 5.7 with a flashlight mount

Comment

Originally posted by M4g3 View Post
                              This is 100% desrt eagle
                              DE is much more massive.

The shot is not too good, it's hard to tell, but it is very likely something from the HK family. The Glock, Beretta, Colt, Walter or Browning are out of the question. Could be one of the CZ-based models, but none of those are in use with the US armed forces.
                              If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Comment

Working...
                              X