Loop Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loop Day

What if you were struck in a time loop where you relive the same day over and over. Like Jack and Teal'c were back some seasons ago. It a normal monday and only you are struck in this time loop where you are force to relive the 24hrs every monday. How would you live ur life, what would you do? The life of reliving the same 24hrs forever, the world become ur sandbox.
    Last edited by Ancavge; 17 February 2008, 12:29 PM.

Originally posted by nightmare_warrior View Post
    What if you were struck in a time loop where you relive the same day over and over. Like Jack and Teal'c were back some seasons ago. What would you do? How would you spend ur time in a time loop knowing what gotta happened next?
    If it was on a saturday, do the lottery, you would know what numbers came up. Then I would take the opportunity to do everything I have even wanted to do. I don't think I would have time in 9 hours to do everything, so I would do as much as possible.
    Best quotes ever:
    O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
    Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
    Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
    Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
    Thor:I like the yellow ones
    O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

Originally posted by umopapisdn View Post
      If it was on a saturday, do the lottery, you would know what numbers came up. Then I would take the opportunity to do everything I have even wanted to do. I don't think I would have time in 9 hours to do everything, so I would do as much as possible.
      I wonder, if you died what would happen?

Comment

Probally just start again the next second (according to your point of view). Same sort of thing as Teal''c in 'Avatar'.

Comment

lottery is a good idea, assuming im single ask out every different girl i know to get an idea what my chances really are, and probably use some contraband stuff because my body chemistry would return to normal the next day.
          Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

It would sort of be like groundhog day, that film was random. It would be a good opportunity, do anything you've ever wanted with absolutely no consequences, not even any physical changes. I wouldn't like to stay like it for too long though, everything would get boring eventually.
            Best quotes ever:
            O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
            Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
            Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
            Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
            Thor:I like the yellow ones
            O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

Well it really depends if I did it or not... If it just happened I wouldnt do much for a while in fear that I do somthing bad only to have the loop cancel.
              But in a normal fun response. I would... Umm... go on a spree of throwing stuff at people until I could think of a better thing to do .
              Hmm... Am i alone? With a mate? With my girlfriend? With my AAAAH! Mother!
              Pure.

Comment

It would be awsome if you could stop it at any time you wished. i.e you knew exactly how to stop it
                and your just getting the perfect day (that plans the rest of your life).

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran View Post
                  lottery is a good idea, assuming im single ask out every different girl i know to get an idea what my chances really are, and probably use some contraband stuff because my body chemistry would return to normal the next day.
                  How would Lottery be a good idea. Your'l get the Money around a week later!!!! You won't get it on the same day

For Wraith, hunger burns like a fire.

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

....... or would you take more?

sigpic

Comment

Let's see...

1. Bleach my hair just to see how it'd look. Always wanted to do that.
                    2. Same as above but with getting an ear pierced.
                    3. Ask out all those hot girls I know to see my chances.
                    4. A-duh play the lottery.
                    5. Have some... um... shall we see "not-so-legal" fun just because I could.
                    6. Convert to Pastafarianism for a day.
                    Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                    Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Working...
                    X