This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nation conflicts...

One story I would like to see develop more is countries like China, trying to gain more ground w/ the IOA. In season 8 for SG1, the chinese government had alterior motives and they seemed to be on the fast track for stargate technology. Somehow I don't think the Chinese government would drop their "agenda" they had in SG1. I would like to see a story about the IOA and problems w/ different nations.

Yeah I'd also like to see that.
    My heart beats in 13/8.

Comment

Originally posted by Boz4646 View Post
      One story I would like to see develop more is countries like China, trying to gain more ground w/ the IOA. In season 8 for SG1, the chinese government had alterior motives and they seemed to be on the fast track for stargate technology. Somehow I don't think the Chinese government would drop their "agenda" they had in SG1. I would like to see a story about the IOA and problems w/ different nations.
      I would sincerely dislike that. It's all nice and potentially interesting...for a drama. But politics in Stargate bore me to death. The Trust, NID, Kinsey(though he was great as a "love to hate" character) - these are the things that annoyed me the most about Stargate.

Comment

Originally posted by Boz4646 View Post
        Not worth it, all other nations will either bend over or end up being portrayed as the bad guy, while the US will inevitably come out of it smelling of roses. It's the way Stargate works, the US military knows best, no one else knows what they're doing, and they shouldn't worry their pretty little heads about the Stargate, leave it to the leet US airmen heh

Comment

Working...
        X