This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new VILLAINS in SGA for S5 - good ideas

IDEA 1 - God species - when the ancients came to Pegasus galaxy, more was going on then they realized, a group of aliens, small in number but with highly sophisticated technology saw them as a threat especially when they began populating their worlds with humans and placing Stargates everywhere - they designed a highly adaptable race of creatures that would swell in numbers to eventually destroy the Ancients, the wraith.

this would be a back story to the wraith, how they came to be, that the wraith are made up of their dna mixed with human and irratus bug. they would be the Wraiths god mostly a myth to most wraith.

now the wraith control so much power it would threaten them and these aliens would be working on a way to manage them perhaps.

A good way to introduce this small number of aliens would be as allies to the Atlantis team to make them seem like the Asguard but eventually show them as the villains who are getting closer to earth and its tech to learn how to disable them.

IDEA 2 - "the conclave" - a group of wraith who consider themselves as apart of an elite, they infiltrate and have spies on wraith ships monitoring their movements, their goal is to search and find/ carry out the orders of the GOD species.

IDEA 3 - Loki and rebel asgaurd - as many know the finale saw the end of the Asguard, Loki was last seen in "" being captured by Thor but maybe he escaped with a group of six scientists, we have seen asguard try to experiment with human clones, but what if Loki escaped with a group of rebel scientists who didn't give up on existence and took a human form.

they would come to the Pegasus galaxy because of the large amount of Ancient tech just lying around for the picking, also the problem is when we capture them what do we do with them? execute them as Thor would have it because they don't want the Asgaurd legacy to be a bunch of social terrorists.

also these Asguard/Humans would be faster smarter and stronger they would design better bodies, and these people have not had sex/drink/food/drugs/adrenalin for centuries so they would be very different from the reserved Asgaurd we have seen in the past.

if ya read all that thanks!!!!

any thoughts

There's already a topic discussing the new race in season 5 here.

As for your ideas, I don't really like the 1st 2 at all. The 3rd one could be good if done right, I suppose. It would be cool to see what a group Asgard could do with nothing but their intelligence & the tech they find in Pegasus, and I'd love to see what upgrades they make to the Auroras. I don't know what kind of enemy they'd make, though. Can you really picture as Asgard attacking Atlantis or the Daedalus and willingly killing people?
    Kevan Smith: "I shoot it, I go home, I get drunk."

Comment

Originally posted by Professor Chaos View Post
      There's already a topic discussing the new race in season 5 here.

As for your ideas, I don't really like the 1st 2 at all. The 3rd one could be good if done right, I suppose. It would be cool to see what a group Asgard could do with nothing but their intelligence & the tech they find in Pegasus, and I'd love to see what upgrades they make to the Auroras. I don't know what kind of enemy they'd make, though. Can you really picture as Asgard attacking Atlantis or the Daedalus and willingly killing people?
      Hm, I thought the other thread was about one particular race. Perhaps the mods could blend both treads and just have "villians in season 5 (speculation) as the title instead.

But, as long as replicators, goa'uld, and any other milky way galaxy villain never appears again, I'll probably be okay with any villian they concoct, as long as they're not stolen from trek

Comment

Working...
      X