Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats with u and the raganork???????????

Comment

Originally posted by Beckett(: View Post
      whats with u and the raganork???????????
      I am Fenrir bringing forth Ragnarok is what I'm best at...

...We really should be bringing this thread back on topic before we get reported

What are you looking forward to in S5?

Comment

FoXz hunting in S5
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

BECKETT! celebration of another season! btw will ronan have no dreds? DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!! and i wanna see woolsey...plus just the fact its stargate!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            FoXz hunting in S5
            I might ask JM if there is going to be any FoXz hunting in S5 That would be an amusing reply... I'll say the Jelgate has forseen it

Comment

and JM will be all like "crazy stargate fans, i've got no time, i have to write beckett back into the show!!"

Comment

and JM will be all like "crazy stargate fans, i've got no time, i have to write beckett back into the show!!"
                All 5 episodes.
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

BECKETT! celebration of another season! btw will ronan have no dreds? DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!! and i wanna see woolsey...plus just the fact its stargate!!!
                  Beckett is definately going to be a highlight of S5
                  I'll be happy to see how TPTB intend to wrap up the renegade replicator story *final scene of BAMSR *

Daniel is going to be coming to SGA for the mid-season 2part episodes aswell ... If S4 is anything to go by then S5 will be awsome IMO

...and there is also going to be a new character, Alicia Vega

LoL, I'm sure JM has had worse and crazier stuff than that posted on his blog

Comment

also theres a new race a comin...and will this be it for Micheal?

Comment

I'm expecting Michael to play a big part in S5 and I think he will get dealt a crippling blow at least if not completely defeated... I've really enjoyed him as a badguy so his story arc is another thing I'm looking forward to in S5

Yeah there is to be another race introduced in S5, little is know about it at the moment though

Comment

i hope he dies, and Todds like "ha!"

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
                          RAWR kind ...what else is there?
                          IDK...

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
                          ...We really should be bringing this thread back on topic before we get reported
                          topic?

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                          FoXz hunting in S5

I hope not but it could be his last season because of the new enemy

and I hope he doesn't and if he has to die then it has to be an epic death
                          sigpic
                          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

LoL, I think he will be killed off at some point... Michael has been built up as a serious threat so he wont just be incapacitated, I would like to see Beckett take Michael out that would be awsome... Or Teyla

...But a fight between Todd an Micheal would also be great imo

Comment

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....2&postcount=57
                              sigpic
                              The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

well i'm glad we're all prepared for Mikeys death!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X