This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
    Well I am looking forward to Woolsey coming on board, looking forward to more Keller now she is a regular and hopeful about Teyla being back in action.
    Oh yes, I have really enjoyed Keller this year, I have seen growth in the episodes she has featured heavily in, and I look forward to more of her next year

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
      well there's this
      Anonymous #2 writes: "Since Michael is now no longer fully Wraith and lacks the funky teeth and hairdo, does this also mean that he is incapable of feeding like a normal Wraith?"

Answer: Good question. Stay tuned.
      Cool thanks

I would think he is still Wraith physically thus able to feed like any other... having experienced what it is like to be human though I think he has developed psychological issues regarding his feelings towards his food, that IMO is one thing that will turn him into a real 'Lecter' type when it comes down to exactly how evil he can be... The fact that Michael has been betrayed on a couple of occasions by the team and Beckett in particular will have only added to the hate/rage within him... If done right *Which I believe TPTB will have a good go at* Michael could be a serious threat and an enemy that could cause serious problems...

Hopefully the super-bugs were just the beginning of Michael's revenge...

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
        If done right *Which I believe TPTB will have a good go at* Michael could be a serious threat and an enemy that could cause serious problems...
        Indeed, it seems this could come through in The Kindred, with the latest part of his plan that involves something from Beckett's past which I'm sure still haunts him (If it is real Beckett, which I seriously think it is)

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
          Yeah, I don't think that definitely means he will be killed off, he could just dissapear again for a while. He has a bad habit of doing that!
          Yeah I agree. He will likely pop up later in the season. Michael has been one of the most interesting and dynamic enemies introduced to SGA. The writers struck gold with this one, lets hope they can continue it.
          sigpic

Comment

Oh yes, I have really enjoyed Keller this year, I have seen growth in the episodes she has featured heavily in, and I look forward to more of her next year
            Same here, I've found Keller to be a likable character and the more I've seen of her the more I was happy TPTB chose JS to play her and how she has been written into the show

Indeed, it seems this could come through in The Kindred, with the latest part of his plan that involves something from Beckett's past which I'm sure still haunts him (If it is real Beckett, which I seriously think it is)
            The Kindred looks to be a really good two parter, and I think we'll get a better idea of how bad Michael can really be...

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
              Yeah I agree. He will likely pop up later in the season. Michael has been one of the most interesting and dynamic enemies introduced to SGA. The writers struck gold with this one, lets hope they can continue it.
              Exactly

Comment

Exactly
                Yup and he is going to be in the last 3 episodes of the season!
                sigpic

Comment

Tonight's discussion

Carson Beckett returning in Season 5!

Very happy Carson will return for at least 5 eps next season. I am curious how they plan to write him back into the show. 5 eps is a nice chunk.
                  sigpic

Comment

Tonight's discussion

Very happy Carson will return for at least 5 eps next season. I am curious how they plan to write him back into the show. 5 eps is a nice chunk.
                    Indeed. quarter of the season is pretty good for a 'dead' character

Comment

Tonight's discussion

woohoo

Very happy Carson will return for at least 5 eps next season. I am curious how they plan to write him back into the show.
                      me too

5 eps is a nice chunk.
                      yeah I'm really looking forward to them. hopefully we'll see more of him in s6
                      sigpic
                      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Indeed. quarter of the season is pretty good for a 'dead' character
                        Oh yeah! I guess because Carson is more of a scientist and has knowledge with Genetics they will likely fit him in that role.
                        sigpic

Comment

woohoo

me too

yeah I'm really looking forward to them. hopefully we'll see more of him in s6
                          I hope so too.
                          sigpic

Comment

I hope so too.
                            hehe quickly changed it eh? anyway yeah it's been a while, it'll definitely be good to see Carson again - ALIVE!
                            sigpic
                            The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

hehe quickly changed it eh? anyway yeah it's been a while, it'll definitely be good to see Carson again - ALIVE!
                              Yeah I had to. It should be interesting how they write him back into the show.
                              sigpic

Comment

I could care less about Beckett. I am looking forward to see Woosley.

Sorry guys
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X