• Show
Clear All

hey, i was just quoting I_C_Ancients, he said it not me

Comment

Originally posted by Beckett(: View Post
      hey, i was just quoting I_C_Ancients, he said it not me
      Yeah I was just saying good going on the translation BTW

Comment

hey, its what ya do when ur a nerd, next i'll translate Beowulf into ancient do u no how to change what it says under ur name, ur's says goa'uld lord, mine says prim'tah, u no how to change????????

Comment

hey, its what ya do when ur a nerd, next i'll translate Beowulf into ancient
          Indeed

do u no how to change what it says under ur name, ur's says goa'uld lord, mine says prim'tah, u no how to change????????
          That changes as your post count increases...
          Check out this post:
          http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=18320
          (you might find some more interesting information on that thread aswell)

...really we should be talking about S5 here so if you have any more questions either private message me of ask one of the Mods

***Back to S5 talk ***

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
            Is it July yet?
            YES, YES IT IS!!!!!!!!!! oh no it isn't

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
            :Indeed:
            I would like to know exactly when in the summer (probably July) S5 will air, then we can begin a countdown
            I think it'll be july. SCI FI will most likely air the first half of BSG and then s5

what? not talk about SGU...DUN DUN DUN... i feel as thought i must get to the bottom of this!!!!!
            good luck with that

i decoded ur message, I_C_Ancients,
            Spoiler:
            knowledge is power

thanxs to my friend wikipedia I feel like i'll fit in here, but i'm new, am i wrong? BTW, as stargate fans, can u say which series u like the best?
            favorite show? Atlantis or SG-1? hm............. SG-1

Knowledge is NOT power!

...Applied knowledge is though
            wow such wisdom where did you learn that? Adria?

...really we should be talking about S5 here so if you have any more questions either private message me of ask one of the Mods

***Back to S5 talk ***
            we should? ok um...woohoo s5!!!!!!!!!
            sigpic
            The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
              YES, YES IT IS!!!!!!!!!! oh no it isn't
              Damn it Jumper! I just thought a solar flare has some how sent me into the future

I think it'll be july. SCI FI will most likely air the first half of BSG and then s5
              My money is on July aswell... BSG starts on April 4th, do we know when it will finish? I know S4 is really only half a season (10 eps*?*) so I'm guessing June 6th... July does look very likely

good luck with that
              Yup

favorite show? Atlantis or SG-1? hm............. SG-1
              LoL, I would have to go with SG1 aswell... but SGA is working it's way to becoming competition, another couple of seasons like S4 and who knows

wow such wisdom where did you learn that? Adria?
              The knowledge of the Orici need not be questioned

we should? ok um...woohoo s5!!!!!!!!!

Comment

If SciFi continiues the trend, S5 will air in the middle of July
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  If SciFi continiues the trend, S5 will air in the middle of July
                  Yup I agree

Comment

Damn it Jumper! I just thought a solar flare has some how sent me into the future
                    if conly

My money is on July aswell... BSG starts on April 4th, do we know when it will finish? I know S4 is really only half a season (10 eps*?*) so I'm guessing June 6th... July does look very likely
                    The regular, 20-episode fourth season is rumored to be split into two halves — the first 10 episodes airing beginning April 4, 2008,[11] and the second 10 installments possibly airing as late as 2009.[12] SPACE has stated they will start airing season four on the same date.
                    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battles...4_TV_series%29

I'm not sure when it will finish but found these
                    http://www.tv.com/battlestar-galacti...own;dropdown;3
                    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0407362/episodes#season-4

LoL, I would have to go with SG1 aswell... but SGA is working it's way to becoming competition, another couple of seasons like S4 and who knows
                    ITA however SG-1 will most likely remain my favorite no matter what

The knowledge of the Orici need not be questioned
                    no?
                    sigpic

Comment

if conly
                      Yup

The regular, 20-episode fourth season is rumored to be split into two halves — the first 10 episodes airing beginning April 4, 2008,[11] and the second 10 installments possibly airing as late as 2009.[12] SPACE has stated they will start airing season four on the same date.
                      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battles...4_TV_series%29

I'm not sure when it will finish but found these
                      http://www.tv.com/battlestar-galacti...own;dropdown;3
                      http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0407362/episodes#season-4
                      Yeah I remember reading something on that... I'm glad it wasn't just cut short, but then I've still to finish S3 before it really makes any difference to me

Thanks for the links..

ITA however SG-1 will most likely remain my favorite no matter what
                      Same here most likely...

no?
                      Is great knowledge, power and understanding not enough for you to revere the Orici?

Comment

Yeah I remember reading something on that... I'm glad it wasn't just cut short, but then I've still to finish S3 before it really makes any difference to me

Thanks for the links..
                        I thought you just finished s1?

Same here most likely...
                        yup

Is great knowledge, power and understanding not enough for you to revere the Orici?
                        hm IDK I guess it depends on what Anubis, the Goa'ld, the replicators and teh Asurans offer did I forget someone? oh yeah jelgate
                        sigpic

Comment

I thought you just finished s1?
                          Yeah I have... what I ment is, originally I saw upto the 3rd or 4th ep of S3 and really I need to complete that season before even thinking about S4

hm IDK I guess it depends on what Anubis, the Goa'ld, the replicators and teh Asurans offer did I forget someone? oh yeah jelgate

"So it came to pass that Ver Omesh was gripped by a great famine. Markon went to the Prophet Articus and asked to go to the forest for food. The prophet bade him be patient, for the Ori provide for all who have faith. But Markon did not believe. So the prophet drew a line in the sand and told him, 'step across and you may do as you wish.' So Markon did and left the village and feasted on wild berries.The fruit was bitter. It did not satisfy him. He longed to return to the village, but found that the line had widened to a great chasm. He called out to the Prophet in fear, but the Prophet said, 'The line has not changed; it is you who have changed. Step across if you truly believe' So Markon prayed for forgiveness and took the first step and the hands of the Ori enveloped all those who welcomed him back."

Comment

Yeah I have... what I ment is, originally I saw upto the 3rd or 4th ep of S3 and really I need to complete that season before even thinking about S4
                            oh ok

"So it came to pass that Ver Omesh was gripped by a great famine. Markon went to the Prophet Articus and asked to go to the forest for food. The prophet bade him be patient, for the Ori provide for all who have faith. But Markon did not believe. So the prophet drew a line in the sand and told him, 'step across and you may do as you wish.' So Markon did and left the village and feasted on wild berries.The fruit was bitter. It did not satisfy him. He longed to return to the village, but found that the line had widened to a great chasm. He called out to the Prophet in fear, but the Prophet said, 'The line has not changed; it is you who have changed. Step across if you truly believe' So Markon prayed for forgiveness and took the first step and the hands of the Ori enveloped all those who welcomed him back."
                            duuuuuuuuuuuude that's awesome!!!!!!!! is that from a book or something or did you just think of it?
                            sigpic

Comment

duuuuuuuuuuuude that's awesome!!!!!!!! is that from a book or something or did you just think of it?
                              If only
                              Nah it's from 'Line in the Sand' (SG1 S10) a quote from the book of Origin... I've been coming up with some good parables though, just thinking on a fanfic to apply them to

Comment

If only
                                Nah it's from 'Line in the Sand' (SG1 S10) a quote from the book of Origin... I've been coming up with some good parables though, just thinking on a fanfic to apply them to
                                yeah I was gonna suggest writing a fanfic. it's from LitS? hm yeah ok makes sense since they're talking about 'a line in the sand' let me know when you've finished that fanfic
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X