This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
    LOL yes that's true and it affect the live +sd numbers however there's I don't see a big problem if these people use DVR
    Indeed, which is another good reason why we should be thankful that DVR is recognised and taken into consideration with the ratings

Comment

I'm in the process but some serious RL stuff is in my way. I'll try to have it done tonight, but it might not be posted until tomorrow.
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        I'm in the process but some serious RL stuff is in my way. I'll try to have it done tonight, but it might not be posted until tomorrow.
        Take your time
        I've had some RL stuff to take care of recently, but luckily it didn't end badly...

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
          Indeed, which is another good reason why we should be thankful that DVR is recognised and taken into consideration with the ratings
          dude I just read my previous post! man I should really learn to spell err yeah um...I agree

Take your time
          I've had some RL stuff to take care of recently, but luckily it didn't end badly...
          good for you
          sigpic
          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

dude I just read my previous post! man I should really learn to spell err yeah um...I agree
            You know, I didn't even notice *Just checked and yeah your right *

good for you
            Yeah, if things had gone south I might have had alot to sort out and wouldn't have been on here much... So I'm happy it didn't on several accounts

Comment

You know, I didn't even notice *Just checked and yeah your right *
              *cough*

Yeah, if things had gone south I might have had alot to sort out and wouldn't have been on here much... So I'm happy it didn't on several accounts
              I know what you mean and I'm glad things worked out for you
              sigpic

Comment

*cough*
                LoL I wouldn't have realised if you hadn't said I'm used to reading things with spelling mistakes and such anyway...

I know what you mean and I'm glad things worked out for you
                Thanks

Comment

LoL I wouldn't have realised if you hadn't said I'm used to reading things with spelling mistakes and such anyway...
                  oh ok. well that should make posting on forums a lot easier for you ok maybe not...

btw jelgate posted his AoT review

hey jelgate don't forget to vote
                  sigpic

Comment

My grandpa is in the hospitial so I may not get to it. Feel free to end the round without me. I found out today they have wireless up their and I have to go watch my grandpa tomorrow.
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

My grandpa is in the hospitial so I may not get to it. Feel free to end the round without me. I found out today they have wireless up their and I have to go watch my grandpa tomorrow.
                      oh ok well don't worry about it, there's more important stuff than some game btw cool review, wish I could green you
                      sigpic

Comment

oh ok. well that should make posting on forums a lot easier for you ok maybe not...

actually I think it does in a way

btw jelgate posted his AoT review
                        Yup just read it Epic I'll give it that... and I agree on most points
                        It's worth a green, but computer says no, I'll wait a day or two and try again

The only bad thing I have to say about it is... I though I was going to be reading a review not someone retelling AoT with thier opinions blended in Sorry Jelgate but eventhough that was a fantastic and extremely epic post and review... You did kind of go a little over the top spelling out the most of the movie
                        But it was a really good read and I suppose I shouldn't really say anything because I can never be bothered to do anything like that

Maybe that'll be my aim for S5, do a few episode reviews...

Comment

Yup just read it Epic I'll give it that... and I agree on most points
                          It's worth a green, but computer says no, I'll wait a day or two and try again
                          LOL same here

The only bad thing I have to say about it is... I though I was going to be reading a review not someone retelling AoT with thier opinions blended in Sorry Jelgate but eventhough that was a fantastic and extremely epic post and review... You did kind of go a little over the top spelling out the most of the movie
                          But it was a really good read and I suppose I shouldn't really say anything because I can never be bothered to do anything like that

Maybe that'll be my aim for S5, do a few episode reviews...
                          maybe you should well I haven't written a review either
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm sorry you don't like how I write them FenRIR. Thats why I don't post them in fan reviews. Most reviews are like that where they put their opinion on events. Mine is just more in depth than most, with exception of the poster who is obessessed with flocking.
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

I'm sorry you don't like how I write them FenRIR. Thats why I don't post them in fan reviews. Most reviews are like that where they put their opinion on events. Mine is just more in depth than most, with exception of the poster who is obessessed with flocking.
                              LOL don't worry dude, I'm sure everybody enjoyed reading your review and I'm looking forward to reading PG15's
                              sigpic

Comment

maybe you should well I haven't written a review either
                                Yeah I can imagine my take on S&R...
                                Spoiler:
                                *drool* Alicia Vega *drool*

...Yup, WORST REVIEW EVER!!!

It's not I don't like how you wrote it or you take on AoT... I saw it and instantly thought "That is epic" Read it thinking it was well thought out and everything but I think you went too much into describing the events of the film is all, If I didn't like it I wouldn't have tried to green you for it

LoL, I don't think I've seen many reviews by the all mighty flocker

Comment

Working...
                                X