This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
    I hope so! I think I know what Carson was thinking in this scene.
    Spoiler:
    "Oh crap I forgot my line!"
    Conner will you please brush your teeth?! Your breath could strip the paint off these walls!"
    LOL! Good one!

Well both Carson and Michael are going to be in next season, so it should be interesting.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
      I think we may already see this in The Kindred
      Yes, except Michael will likely have a little more blue-green to his face color.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
        LOL! Good one!

Well both Carson and Michael are going to be in next season, so it should be interesting.
        Indeed.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Yes, except Michael will likely have a little more blue-green to his face color.
          Spoiler:
          sigpic
          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

How long until Sheppard punches Woosley.
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Not long I'm looking forward to Woolsey's interactions with the team. As I've said before, alot of people are saying Woolsey is a bad choice for the role as leader, but... why is that such a bad thing? It is realistic that the IOA would get one of their own in there, and after having two good leaders in the forms of Weir and Carter, it could be interesting to have someone who will, how can I put it... screw up quite a bit. I expect he will learn and grow, just like McKay has

Comment

So do you think we'll see scenes like this in Season 5?

Spoiler:
                I doubt it to be honest, I'd be surprised if Michael has a very prominent role in season 5...

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
                  Not long I'm looking forward to Woolsey's interactions with the team. As I've said before, alot of people are saying Woolsey is a bad choice for the role as leader, but... why is that such a bad thing? It is realistic that the IOA would get one of their own in there, and after having two good leaders in the forms of Weir and Carter, it could be interesting to have someone who will, how can I put it... screw up quite a bit. I expect he will learn and grow, just like McKay has
                  right it IS realistic. also of course Woolsey's a bad choice but that's what makes it interesting

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                  I doubt it to be honest, I'd be surprised if Michael has a very prominent role in season 5...
                  probably not but he only has to be in an ep with Carson and might indeed get such a scene
                  sigpic

Comment

Well...

Spoiler:
                    He is in the next 4 episodes. He has only appeared in 5 episodes of the show so far I believe, so the fact that he is going to almost double that number so quickly... I am looking forward to seeing more of him, and his storyline with carson, Teyla and his mega-bugs

Comment

I think he's going to die in the first episode of season 5. When Mallozzi read what some article has said about Michael having a major arc in season 5 he ridiculed it on his blog, as if to say - not a chance.

Comment

I think he's going to die in the first episode of season 5. When Mallozzi read what some article has said about Michael having a major arc in season 5 he ridiculed it on his blog, as if to say - not a chance.
                        you mean this
                        “Michael, everybody’s favorite Wraith (Connor Trinnear of “Star Trek: Enterprise”), will have a very significant storyline in Season 5,”

A very significant storyline? That’s news to us in the writing department.
                        there's also this
                        Mrs. B108 writes: “Will Michael and Teyla share some heavily intense moments?”

Answer: Possibly.
                        sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I don't think that definitely means he will be killed off, he could just dissapear again for a while. He has a bad habit of doing that!

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
                            Well...

Spoiler:
                            He is in the next 4 episodes. He has only appeared in 5 episodes of the show so far I believe, so the fact that he is going to almost double that number so quickly... I am looking forward to seeing more of him, and his storyline with carson, Teyla and his mega-bugs
                            I'm looking forward to seeing more of Michael, and definately more of the super bugs... I really hope they'll be back in S5.

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
                              I'm looking forward to seeing more of Michael, and definately more of the super bugs... I really hope they'll be back in S5.
                              well there's this
                              Anonymous #2 writes: "Since Michael is now no longer fully Wraith and lacks the funky teeth and hairdo, does this also mean that he is incapable of feeding like a normal Wraith?"

Answer: Good question. Stay tuned.
                              sigpic

Comment

Well I am looking forward to Woolsey coming on board, looking forward to more Keller now she is a regular and hopeful about Teyla being back in action.

I actually think the inclusion of Woolsey could work really well, he has shown that he can sit back, even though it was hard for him, and let the Team do what they need to do. If tptb can bring that Woolsey to the forefront, also with some conflict because no one ever agrees 100% with their bosses, then he could be better then Carter in the leadership role. Although if tptb decide to go with a kind of Carter presence, that is not seen or heard too much I would also like that. I still think SGA needs a Hammond character in the role, I doubt Woolsey would go off world anymore then Hammond did, and I doubt they (the Team & Woolsey) will see eye to eye on everything just like O'Neill didn't always agree with Hammond. The main difference will probably be that Hammond had in built military hierarchy, so Jack had to take it on the chin, while it will be a bitter pill for Sheppard if he really disagrees with Woolsey over something.

But that is what makes most TV shows good, internal conflicts. I for one miss the on screen conflict in season one; so I say bring it on!

Comment

Working...
                                X