This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
    There is certainly potential for conflict, both with Woolsey and the team in the beginning of the season and with Woolsey and with the IOA at the end of the season if he becomes to get used to how the team works best.
    I think that's exactly what'll happen. he's the IOA guy but after some time in the PG Woolsey will change imo. and while he'll always be the bureaucrat, I think he may finally understand what it is that the SGC and Atlantis are doing. sure he knows but there's a difference between reading a report and actually being there

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
    My main hope for Woolsey at this point is to lose the Star Trek PJs put the man in a suit for crying out loud
    LOL we'll see...
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Woolsey I thought was terrible in The Last Man... .he was the only lowpoint of the entire episode. I hope to God he's not as bad as this in season 5. I'm all for a bit of conflict but I just found him pretty awful and the uniform really did nothing for him.. ..it just made me snicker... which I'm sure wasn't the reaction the ptb were looking for.

It will take a lot to fill Sams shoes for me. She was perfect in the role and I just loved how she settled in so easily and I loved her interaction with Shep and Rodney.. I really am sad to see her go. I thought finally the ptb got it right and now we have to start all over again with Woolsey.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
        Woolsey I thought was terrible in The Last Man... .he was the only lowpoint of the entire episode. I hope to God he's not as bad as this in season 5. I'm all for a bit of conflict but I just found him pretty awful and the uniform really did nothing for him.. ..it just made me snicker... which I'm sure wasn't the reaction the ptb were looking for.
        I would think the way Woolsey was in TLM is just the tip of the iceburg with the IOA and how they are about the financial costs of the Atlantis experdition... I don't expect Woolsey to turn out like that but then that's to good this about an alternate future you can show how a character could be then as the future develops the character can turn out different.

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
        It will take a lot to fill Sams shoes for me. She was perfect in the role and I just loved how she settled in so easily and I loved her interaction with Shep and Rodney.. I really am sad to see her go. I thought finally the ptb got it right and now we have to start all over again with Woolsey.
        I don't expect Woolsey to actually fill Sam's "Sizable shoes" (Jack's metaphor ) but I think he will continue to appear 'as required' and I expect his introduction to stir things up a bit so the first part of season *Or how long it takes for him to be accepted* which will be fun to see

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
          Awsome, the PRO side of the forum can never have too many posters and there is a balance to be maintained

...After starting to rewatch BSG I'm looking forward to the next season aswell... hopefully I'll finished S3 by then And BSG should give a good enough sci-fi fix till S5, there is also S4 of Dr Who

If all else fails there is always the dvd collection of SG1 and SGA to fall back on

Do you think we'll be seeing the Phoenix for real in S5?
          Yes, getting into the BSG mode as well! The Phoenix? I dunno.

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
          my thoughts? um I just rewatched TLM and I can't think right now. only one word comes to mind: WOW!

dude this was one of the best eps of s4!

yup me too

aww dude do what you think is best. we'll be here and it's always great to see you so...

nope I don't think so
          Last Man was not my favorite episode, that is the beauty of the whole season. Since TLM was amazing.

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
          *peeks in* I kind of...liked Woolsey in the finale. If they play him as a kind of hard nosed, nasty boss, I'll like him way more than I did Carter this year. If I can't have Weir back , I want to see an "enemy" in charge and how the rest of Atlantis deals with that. Perhaps that's what we'll see.
          Hey hey! Yeah I think Woolsey will be even better than Carter. They just need to get him a better fitting uniform.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
            Last Man was not my favorite episode, that is the beauty of the whole season. Since TLM was amazing.
            ok but it was amazing ep, definitely one of the highlights of s4 imo
            sigpic

Comment

I bet I know Briangates favorite episode.
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                The Kindred Part 2?
                sigpic

Comment

Yes, getting into the BSG mode as well! The Phoenix? I dunno.
                  I'm just wondering whether we'll get another BC, even if there is to be one I doubt it will be called the Phoenix... In the AU timeline another 304 was being built *the Phoenix* and wasn't quite finished in when it was brought into sevice *not far off into the AU future I would expect*, I wonder if we will ever get to see that ship finished in S5 and in service

The Kindred Part 2?
                  LoL, I would go with both I and II but if is just a single ep then II

Comment

I'm just wondering whether we'll get another BC, even if there is to be one I doubt it will be called the Phoenix... In the AU timeline another 304 was being built *the Phoenix* and wasn't quite finished in when it was brought into sevice *not far off into the AU future I would expect*, I wonder if we will ever get to see that ship finished in S5 and in service
                    maybe in s6 but I doubt that we'll see it in s5
                    sigpic

Comment

BAMSR?

ok but it was amazing ep, definitely one of the highlights of s4 imo
                      Oh yes. I hope the S5 premiere blows away "Adrift"

The Kindred Part 2?
                      That is like my 2nd or 3rd favorite. I have to rewatch the eps to get a better idea.
                      sigpic

Comment

maybe in s6 but I doubt that we'll see it in s5
                        Yeah I was thinking S6 is more likely, but I would like another Earth ship is SGA this upcoming season... Michael looks to be a serious threat and another BC would help deal with the Hives he will have at his disposal, yeah I know it's a long shot getting another BC so soon but I would really like another ep like BAMSR except this time more Earth BC in the battle... That would be awsome IMO

Comment

I'm negative on the subject. I only want see another BC if the Deadelus or Apolio is destroyed
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

me too. so what do you think? was TLM your favorite season finale?

That is like my 2nd or 3rd favorite. I have to rewatch the eps to get a better idea.
                            yeah it's not easy to choose just one ep

Yeah I was thinking S6 is more likely, but I would like another Earth ship is SGA this upcoming season... Michael looks to be a serious threat and another BC would help deal with the Hives he will have at his disposal, yeah I know it's a long shot getting another BC so soon but I would really like another ep like BAMSR except this time more Earth BC in the battle... That would be awsome IMO
                            ok I know everybody's disappointed but I'll just have to ask you to remind me: what's BC? I know you're talking about 304's but what does 'BC' mean

I'm negative on the subject. I only want see another BC if the Deadelus or Apolio is destroyed
                            only if Sam is on Earth
                            sigpic

Comment

BAMSR?
                              If it was for how hyped you were after both TKI and II I would have said BAMSR

As do I, it is definately going to be a good ep IMO... *Vega*

LoL, then is should be the Apollo!

me too. so what do you think? was TLM your favorite season finale?
                              I'm still going with "The Seige"...

yeah it's not easy to choose just one ep
                              I know exactly how that feels

ok I know everybody's disappointed but I'll just have to ask you to remind me: what's BC? I know you're talking about 304's but what does 'BC' mean
                              Battle Cruiser

only if Sam is on Earth
                              Yup

Comment

As do I, it is definately going to be a good ep IMO... *Vega*
                                LOL do you think Vega might replace Adria?

LoL, then is should be the Apollo!
                                because you don't like...crap what's his name? oh yeah Ellis

I'm still going with "The Seige"...
                                that was a cool season finale but I'd choose TLM

I know exactly how that feels :
                                I think everybody does

Battle Cruiser
                                oh *headdesk* thanks I guess...

Yup
                                hey can you blame me? after that scene in TLM...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X