Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
    Sam wrestling Anise?
    Sam would kick her ass!
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
      Sam would kick her ass!
      Ah yes but the journey is better than the destination *Major metaphor there *

Comment

So, with TLM finally aired what's everyones thoughts on where it left us and S5 picks up?

Comment

So, with TLM finally aired what's everyones thoughts on where it left us and S5 picks up?
          Awesome episode,
          Spoiler:
          though the going to Michaels facility would of been better left till Search and Rescue I think

In my opinion the real cliffhanger is how the team are going to avoid the hellish nightmare future that Michael has planned.
          A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
            Awesome episode,
            Spoiler:
            though the going to Michaels facility would of been better left till Search and Rescue I think
            Yup, it was a fantastic season finale...
            Spoiler:
            The collapsing building wasn't the 'To be continued' note I was expecting... But I did enjoy the episode and it does rate high in my fav eps of S4
            Spoiler:

It's not the most inventive cliffhanger but I'm more than happy with TLM... And it had definately got me set for S5 now

In my opinion the real cliffhanger is how the team are going to avoid the hellish nightmare future that Michael has planned.
            I think so too, the final scene was just to round off the ep with a 'TBC'

Michael was exceptional in TLM... I think I got another of my wishes for S5 in him *I wanted there to be a truly evil/sadistic bad guy... not killing because of a need to feed or religion*
            Spoiler:
            I really liked the scene with the Wraith Queen being brought infront of Michael, never in my life would I have expected what was to come next...
            Spoiler:

I definately like how Michael is turning out and I expect the eps he'll be in to be awsome

Comment

Well the season 4 finale delivered. It was not the best episode of the season, but this season has been just so great, it was hard to live up to eps like "BAMSR" and "The Kindred".

I am truly anticipating Season 5!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                Well the season 4 finale delivered. It was not the best episode of the season, but this season has been just so great, it was hard to live up to eps like "BAMSR" and "The Kindred".
                Yup it did
                So what did you think of the forsight Shep gained on Michael's plans?

I expect Michael's appearences in S5 to be awsome and I cannot wait to see exactly how strong his army is and how this one is going to playout...
                It looks like there is going to be hell trying to sort this bad guy out

I also thought Keller reached a new high in TLM, so I'm definately looking forward to more of her next season...
                I'm more glad than ever she's been promoted to regular now

...After what TLM threw at us *And S4 as a whole* it's fantastic we're getting a summer premiere... S5 can't come soon enough

Comment

Yup it did
                  So what did you think of the forsight Shep gained on Michael's plans?

I expect Michael's appearences in S5 to be awsome and I cannot wait to see exactly how strong his army is and how this one is going to playout...
                  It looks like there is going to be hell trying to sort this bad guy out

I also thought Keller reached a new high in TLM, so I'm definately looking forward to more of her next season...
                  I'm more glad than ever she's been promoted to regular now

...After what TLM threw at us *And S4 as a whole* it's fantastic we're getting a summer premiere... S5 can't come soon enough
                  A part of me wants to lay low until like the summer, but I feel I am needed here to keep the postive balance of SGA going. I am also going to be swamped with BSG on SCI FI.com, which I am truly anticipating the last season. Well as long as you guys are posting here, it will give me a reason to keep posting.
                  sigpic

Comment

A part of me wants to lay low until like the summer, but I feel I am needed here to keep the postive balance of SGA going. I am also going to be swamped with BSG on SCI FI.com, which I am truly anticipating the last season. Well as long as you guys are posting here, it will give me a reason to keep posting.
                    Awsome, the PRO side of the forum can never have too many posters and there is a balance to be maintained

...After starting to rewatch BSG I'm looking forward to the next season aswell... hopefully I'll finished S3 by then And BSG should give a good enough sci-fi fix till S5, there is also S4 of Dr Who

If all else fails there is always the dvd collection of SG1 and SGA to fall back on

Do you think we'll be seeing the Phoenix for real in S5?

Comment

my thoughts? um I just rewatched TLM and I can't think right now. only one word comes to mind: WOW!

dude this was one of the best eps of s4!

yup me too

aww dude do what you think is best. we'll be here and it's always great to see you so...

Awsome, the PRO side of the forum can never have too many posters and there is a balance to be maintained

...After starting to rewatch BSG I'm looking forward to the next season aswell... hopefully I'll finished S3 by then And BSG should give a good enough sci-fi fix till S5, there is also S4 of Dr Who

If all else fails there is always the dvd collection of SG1 and SGA to fall back on

Do you think we'll be seeing the Phoenix for real in S5?
                      nope I don't think so
                      sigpic
                      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

*peeks in* I kind of...liked Woolsey in the finale. If they play him as a kind of hard nosed, nasty boss, I'll like him way more than I did Carter this year. If I can't have Weir back , I want to see an "enemy" in charge and how the rest of Atlantis deals with that. Perhaps that's what we'll see.

Comment

The Closet Pro returns. Sorry, I couldn't resist. Anyway, I agree with you. As long as they don't overdo the conflict, Woosley could be an interesting leader
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

my thoughts? um I just rewatched TLM and I can't think right now. only one word comes to mind: WOW!
                            Yeah I've still to get the finale completely straight in my head

dude this was one of the best eps of s4!
                            Indeed!

nope I don't think so
                            I'm hoping for at least a variation of that ship even if it isn't called the phoenix... we need more B.Cs!

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
                            *peeks in* I kind of...liked Woolsey in the finale. If they play him as a kind of hard nosed, nasty boss, I'll like him way more than I did Carter this year. If I can't have Weir back , I want to see an "enemy" in charge and how the rest of Atlantis deals with that. Perhaps that's what we'll see.
                            I have good hopes for Woolsey in S5 and I expect there to be some good conflicts
                            He's not a badguy as such but he sure knows how to tick people off and play things in a way that will upset or annoy... S5 with him in command will have some fun moments

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
                              There is certainly potential for conflict, both with Woolsey and the team in the beginning of the season and with Woolsey and with the IOA at the end of the season if he becomes to get used to how the team works best.

My main hope for Woolsey at this point is to lose the Star Trek PJs put the man in a suit for crying out loud
                              A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                                The Closet Pro returns. Sorry, I couldn't resist. Anyway, I agree with you. As long as they don't overdo the conflict, Woosley could be an interesting leader
                                Closet pro? I'm just glad Woolsey looks like he might bring an interesting dynamic.

My main hope for Woolsey at this point is to lose the Star Trek PJs put the man in a suit for crying out loud
                                Oh, yes, that outfit was bad. It needs to go out an airlock.

Comment

Working...
                                X