Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
        I'll say this:

301 - 1.54 -> 1.897 million viewers
        401 - 1.41 -> 2.002 million viewers

the ratings have dropped yet more people watched 401
        Ahh ok then, it's starting to make more sense

Comment

You have all served the Jelgate well, except for Mitchell82. He will meet his demise when it is time
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            You have all served the Jelgate well, except for Mitchell82. He will meet his demise when it is time
            ROFLMAO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
              What makes you so sure? He could smite thee for such blasphemy
              true

Ahh ok then, it's starting to make more sense
              look I really suck at explaining stuff! that's why it's great to have Brian he's the...the...Brain ok there's other stuff too basically as I understand it (Brian please correct me) it depends one the HH ratings (are there several people watching the show in one HH), on C3 and also how many people have access to ie SCI FI. imagine 100,000 HHs that have access but only 10,000 of those actually watch ie SCI FI. let's say after a year another 10,000 have access (so basically 110,000) but out of those new 10,000 only 100 watch SCI FI. even though the same amount of viewers watch the show, the ratings will drop. it's as simple as that and actually exactly what's happened to s4 of Atlantis. oh and there's also DVR...

see I suck at this

ah that's good to know

EDIT: sure this HAS to be the first post on the new page
              sigpic
              The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

look I really suck at explaining stuff! that's why it's great to have Brian he's the...the...Brain ok there's other stuff too basically as I understand it (Brian please correct me) it depends one the HH ratings (are there several people watching the show in one HH), on C3 and also how many people have access to ie SCI FI. imagine 100,000 HHs that have access but only 10,000 of those actually watch ie SCI FI. let's say after a year another 10,000 have access (so basically 110,000) but out of those new 10,000 only 100 watch SCI FI. even though the same amount of viewers watch the show, the ratings will drop. it's as simple as that and actually exactly what's happened to s4 of Atlantis. oh and there's also DVR...

see I suck at this
                Actually that wasn't too bad, I've got a better idea now and I can understand what you mean

Thanks

EDIT: sure this HAS to be the first post on the new page
                Whats wrong with that?

Comment

im just speading some green, la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                  Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Actually that wasn't too bad, I've got a better idea now and I can understand what you mean

Thanks
                    I actually did it? you understand? WOW how did that happen there's a lot more of this stuff (ie C3 etc) but I'll stop now my friends Jack and Daniels wanna talk to me...

Whats wrong with that?
                    nothing really, just that my post was rather...IDK... it seemed strange...somehow. it's probably me

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
                    im just speading some green, la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la
                    you mean this?
                    Spoiler:
                    sigpic
                    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

nah i mean real green

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                      Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                        The Seige II did not.
                        Nah but it had really cool rail gun fights.

I think so. Since Amanda Tapping is a link between both shows. As well as Christopher Heyerdahl and Martin Wood.
                        It should be quite interesting.
                        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

The Jelgate is a false god who will be vanquished!
                          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
                            Someone is a few cards short of a full deck
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

oh that! LOL yeah I saw it. just proves once again that ratings aren't just ratings, there's more to it unfortunately some people still don't acknowledge this *sigh*
                              I should warn you guys today is an odd numbered day. I am a little sad that this is the last episode of the season but also very excited. My wish came true for the 2nd half and now we can spend the hiatus debating with people if there will be a Season 6!

As per the ratings Jumper_one. I am sorta glad we will have a break from it. I have learned so much about the numbers and finally was able to prove that the show is still holding it's water. People can deny the fact all they want. My energy is just exhausted on trying to prove something. See you can have a civil conversation like we do on the ratings thread, or you could mock a member like myself and say I have no idea what I'm talking about, but yet the facts are right there in front of you.

On that note! BRING ON SEASON 5!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                                Nah but it had really cool rail gun fights.

That it did my friend, that it did. So let's see I have so many poll questions for the SCI FI poll. One is going to be which was the best Season finale.

The Seige
                                Allies
                                First Strike
                                The Last Man
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X