• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
    are you sure?
    Yup like Jelgate says:
    Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    You guys would have to really anger me to give out a red. I get it for posting Jumper_One's Kavanagh pic.
    ...And I expected as much, I just checked my rep because I han't done it in a while... 'retallitory' kinda gave it away that it wasn't me who recieved the red

You got it for posting the 'idiot' pic? Bwahahahaha I hope you applied it to good cause

Comment

I didn't quite understand it, because we were joking around
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
        LOL, that is too funny. Sorry Jel. I'll give you a green now, if I can just to make up for the nasty red.
        Reds don't bother me that much as they use to. I have developed more of a reputation now.
        Jelgate is right

Comment

I didn't quite understand it, because we were joking around
          Reds don't bother me that much as they use to. I have developed more of a reputation now.
          Yeah that is a bit baffling... I've only had one red and I've only given out 1

...They soon disappear anyway

Comment

Ain't that the truth. I get mountain loads of green for my reviews.
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Ain't that the truth. I get mountain loads of green for my reviews.
              Yeah I'll bet, those are epic posts

Comment

My new format takes an hour to write, but my fellow posters seem to like. I have gotten more green for my Kindred reviews than the others.
                Jelgate is right

Comment

My new format takes an hour to write, but my fellow posters seem to like. I have gotten more green for my Kindred reviews than the others.
                  Yeah I thought that was a really good review

...I couldn't green you for it though

Computer said no

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
                    Yeah I thought that was a really good review

...I couldn't green you for it though

Computer said no
                    use this
                    Spoiler:
                    sigpic
                    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

My rep is so high, all I really care about are the comments
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Well you know my situation with what happened. They have not been around. But it doesn;t matter, when you have someone on ignore the comments and red don't show up. You just lose a few rep points.

Anyway getting back on S5 topic. I know you were talking about Skyone airing Season 5 before SCI FI? I don't think Skyone will air the show until September. So during the hiatus, the people with sky will be watching the first half, and then when Jan comes around, both Sky and SCI FI should be airing at the same time. What happened with Season 3 was SCI FI pushed back the show to a March/April premiere. Sky had already aired their eps already for the entire season.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                          use this
                          Spoiler:
                          Yeah that's cool *I'm soo snurching it *

My rep is so high, all I really care about are the comments
                          I know what you mean, I get a few good comments once in a while, maybe more on a good day

Comment

But is SkyOne a few days ahead of SciFi or is SciFI a few days ahead of SkyOne. I'll have to ask Carpenter tomorrow.
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                              Anyway getting back on S5 topic. I know you were talking about Skyone airing Season 5 before SCI FI? I don't think Skyone will air the show until September. So during the hiatus, the people with sky will be watching the first half, and then when Jan comes around, both Sky and SCI FI should be airing at the same time. What happened with Season 3 was SCI FI pushed back the show to a March/April premiere. Sky had already aired their eps already for the entire season.
                              I hope that doesn't happen for S5 *Skyone airing the eps first* I doubt it will happen aswell...

Comment

But is SkyOne a few days ahead of SciFi or is SciFI a few days ahead of SkyOne. I'll have to ask Carpenter tomorrow.
                                SCI FI is a few days ahead. I believe they get new SGA on Tuesdays.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X