Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I gotta be honest, if Season 4 ended with "The Kindred" I would of been happy. Now with "The Last Man" being the finale it's going to be an AMAZING finish. The last 3 eps have all been "Epic"! GW scored Kindred part 1 and it got over a 9.0 in the fan poll.

Last Man is going to leave that high anticipation feeling, and the best is. we may have to only wait a few months!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      Well I lost my memo, that the forum revolves around your schedule
      I was MIA sorta last night, was on the GH forum, because of the premiere.
      sigpic

Comment

I would have been a little disappointed. The Kindred was average to me, and lacked season finale danger
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

I would have been a little disappointed. The Kindred was average to me, and lacked season finale danger
          I think "The Last man" is going to truly blow the season out of the water. What do you think? We will be anxiously waiting Season 5!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
            Where is everyone today? It would seem the other folks come on at night!
            Didn't you know we're all vampires ...actually I believe there are some werewolves here aswell

I would also like to see SGA get a 9pm timeslot and perhaps put a new show @ 10pm! I wonder if Sanctuary will be ready by the summer. they are also in production and their filming is a lot quicker than SGA.
            That would be awsome IMO, SWGA and Sanctuary running togerther...

Hmmm, as per the airing of Season 5. I like the idea of the summer premiere, has a chance to pull good ratings which will go into the renewal decision for a season 6. I honestly do not think SCI FI is ready to let go a show that is most of the time in the top 3 of their network shows. So what if GH is # 1, after you apply Live + 7 to both shows, SGA is almost neck and neck with the top show.
            Yup, a summer premiere does look to be the best choice for Sci-Fi and it works out really well for us aswell

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
              Didn't you know we're all vampires ...actually I believe there are some werewolves here aswell

That would be awsome IMO, SWGA and Sanctuary running togerther...

Yup, a summer premiere does look to be the best choice for Sci-Fi and it works out really well for us aswell
              Yeah, we were talking about how SGA has maintained their viewers from last season, but they have not increased. Teaming SGA up with a new show or at least a solid show would get more viewers imo. I do hope Season 5 does not have anoter Flush Gordon type show lead into it.
              sigpic

Comment

Well I lost my memo, that the forum revolves around your schedule
                I never got one at all

I think "The Last man" is going to truly blow the season out of the water. What do you think? We will be anxiously waiting Season 5!
                I know I will be anxiously anticipating S5 regardless of how much of a cliffhanger TLM is but I imagine that it will be so good it will just add to the need for S5 to air ASAP

Comment

I never got one at all

I know I will be anxiously anticipating S5 regardless of how much of a cliffhanger TLM is but I imagine that it will be so good it will just add to the need for S5 to air ASAP
                  Yeah I did not realize there are
                  Spoiler:
                  "Space Battles"
                  in "The Last man"
                  sigpic

Comment

The finale always have space battles
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Yeah, we were talking about how SGA has maintained their viewers from last season, but they have not increased. Teaming SGA up with a new show or at least a solid show would get more viewers imo. I do hope Season 5 does not have anoter Flush Gordon type show lead into it.
                      LoL Flush Gordon I say throw him into the big 'Flush' * of teh stargate

Teaming SGA up with a similar new show would work well IMO new people would find interest in SGA from catching it before or after the show they were intent on watching... I wonder whether SCI-FI will put SGA and Sanctuary together

Comment

Yeah I did not realize there are
                        Spoiler:
                        "Space Battles"
                        in "The Last man"
                        Didn't you watch the promo on SCI-FI? I'm sure there was some space clips with the Phoenix and Hive ships on there...

Yup

Comment

The Seige II did not.

LoL Flush Gordon I say throw him into the big 'Flush' * of teh stargate

Teaming SGA up with a similar new show would work well IMO new people would find interest in SGA from catching it before or after the show they were intent on watching... I wonder whether SCI-FI will put SGA and Sanctuary together
                          I think so. Since Amanda Tapping is a link between both shows. As well as Christopher Heyerdahl and Martin Wood.
                          sigpic

Comment

I think so. Since Amanda Tapping is a link between both shows. As well as Christopher Heyerdahl and Martin Wood.
                            Yup, I also get the impresion alot of SG fans are going to give Sanctuary a try... Hopefully there will be people who haven't reallg given SGA a chance, like Sanctuary and then try out SGA and like that too

Comment

I'm a little concerned that people who haven't seen the websodes( like me) will be confused.
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

I'm a little concerned that people who haven't seen the websodes( like me) will be confused.
                                Excellent question. Are they going to redo the show or is SCI FI starting with Season 2? This is a little confusing. See if they air it with SGA I will watch it without a doubt. If not, I may just not even bother.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X