This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
    Just in talks now. I am sure it will see the light of day.
    I hope so I've enjoyed all the Family Guy eps I've seen but only just had the chance to see Blue Harvest and found it to be one of the best so far!
    The people behind the show did a reallty good job with it... I'm really looking forward to any more stuff like that from FG

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post

Welcome back TLM will get you even more excited I expect, I know I am just off teh spoilers *both TLM and what I've seen of S5
      Thanks and I never had any doubts.
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Where is everyone? I need some fellow SGA pro peeps. The board is slow now.
        here I am

Question for you peeps. Do you know if they still have more eps to write? I think Joe said something like they were on Episode 516? Meaning 4 more to go?
        Joe said
        Looking way ahead, I’ve talked myself into the #16 spot with “a very special Stargate Atlantis” (apologies to James Stewart), while we’ve got some other potential stories floating about in search of definitive slot.
        sigpic
        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
          here I am

Joe said
          So dude, I asked Joe 2 questions and threw in another ratings question about The Kindred. I would not mind if he said nothing and then we are surprised to some nice high ratings, ya know?

Anyway, I told him about the TVguide online article which said SGA would premiere in the Summer. I just wanted to know if there was any confirmation on it. He did also hint that it would likely be a summer premiere.
          sigpic

Comment

So dude, I asked Joe 2 questions and threw in another ratings question about The Kindred. I would not mind if he said nothing and then we are surprised to some nice high ratings, ya know?
            LOL apparently I did the same

Anyway, I told him about the TVguide online article which said SGA would premiere in the Summer. I just wanted to know if there was any confirmation on it. He did also hint that it would likely be a summer premiere.
            he said
            Caty writes: “When you said that this season is going to be very tight schedule-wise, did you say that because you guys are pushing for a possible July premiere?”

Answer: The decision on the season 5 premiere date rests with SciFi. However, I’m hopeful that fans won’t have to wait until the Fall to see the resolution of our season four cliffhanger.
            sigpic

Comment

from JM's blog
              Squall78 writes: “I read an article on-line that Atlantis will have a summer premiere? Can you confirm this?”

Answer: Only SciFi can confirm this. And wouldn’t that be great?
              sigpic

Comment

Briangate never stops asking about ratings related question.
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

so has it been comfirmed or not

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                  Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Their have been several articiles that say that a summer release will happen but SciFi has yet to officially state it.
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                      Briangate never stops asking about ratings related question.
                      so? he's not the only one asking about ratings

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
                      so has it been comfirmed or not
                      it has not been confirmed

Their have been several articiles that say that a summer release will happen but SciFi has yet to officially state it.
                      several articles? I've only seen the one morjana posted
                      sigpic

Comment

Few may have been a better word. I saw her post two. The factors show a summer release is more likely, even though I want a fall release.
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Few may have been a better word. I saw her post two. The factors show a summer release is more likely, even though I want a fall release.
                          It does seem a summer release is more likely and if so I'll be in 7th Heaven.(No not the show)

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                            It does seem a summer release is more likely and if so I'll be in 7th Heaven.(No not the show)
                            thankgod, i cant stand that show, but summer release is good

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                            Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                              that show sucks! good for you
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
                                thankgod, i cant stand that show, but summer release is good
                                Me neither though my wife forced me to watch it every week. Thank god for wireless headphones and sports radio.

Comment

Working...
                                X