Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    just for briangate

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
    Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
      Spoiler:
      Spoiler:
      Spoiler:
      Spoiler:
      Spoiler:
      Spoiler:
      Spoiler:
      Spoiler:
      Spoiler:
      Spoiler:
      Spoiler:
      Spoiler:
      just for briangate
      Not another spoiler multi-box!

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
        Not another spoiler multi-box!
        Yep

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
        Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

OH CRAP!!!

Comment

Season 5 gets a Summer Premiere!!!
          (probably July)

News thanks to morjana

From TV Guide Online.

This is awsome... Pure awsomness!!! Looks like we wont have too long to wait for a conclusion of TLM

...I'm so excited now Can 2008 get any better? We've got AoT, Continuum, S5 of SGA airing in the summer and Stargate Worlds is released this year

All we need now is news on the third series getting the green light and maybe a third SG-1 movie confirmed to make this complete

Comment

(probably July)

News thanks to morjana

From TV Guide Online.

This is awsome... Pure awsomness!!! Looks like we wont have too long to wait for a conclusion of TLM

...I'm so excited now Can 2008 get any better? We've got AoT, Continuum, S5 of SGA airing in the summer and Stargate Worlds is released this year

All we need now is news on the third series getting the green light and maybe a third SG-1 movie confirmed to make this complete
            sounds good

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:

I like the yellow ones.

OH CRAP!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
              sounds good
              Yup, I have been hoping for a summer premiere so am really happy with this news

Comment

(probably July)

News thanks to morjana

From TV Guide Online.

That'd good. I hope they space it enough to where we have a very small hiatus for the mid-season. It worked for Season 1 and 2! Season 3 was a joke.
                sigpic

Comment

Where is everyone? I need some fellow SGA pro peeps. The board is slow now.

Question for you peeps. Do you know if they still have more eps to write? I think Joe said something like they were on Episode 516? Meaning 4 more to go?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                    That'd good. I hope they space it enough to where we have a very small hiatus for the mid-season. It worked for Season 1 and 2! Season 3 was a joke.
                    Yup, A short hiatus for the mid-season is next on my wish list

Where is everyone? I need some fellow SGA pro peeps. The board is slow now.

Question for you peeps. Do you know if they still have more eps to write? I think Joe said something like they were on Episode 516? Meaning 4 more to go?
                    I'm here

Just finished watching Family Guy Presents Blue Harvest, one of the best episodes I've seen so far

I was under the impression that the whole season had been sketched out and JM & Co were wrapping up with writing the eps in more detail... I would think they're at least half way through if not upto ep 15-16... I haven't really heard much on this though.

Comment

Yup, A short hiatus for the mid-season is next on my wish list

I'm here

Just finished watching Family Guy Presents Blue Harvest, one of the best episodes I've seen so far

I was under the impression that the whole season had been sketched out and JM & Co were wrapping up with writing the eps in more detail... I would think they're at least half way through if not upto ep 15-16... I haven't really heard much on this though.
                      I'm just hoping Carson gets more eps. As per Family Guy, that episode was a HUGE success. They are talking about doing "Empire Strikes Back". George Lucas has been very supportive.
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm just hoping Carson gets more eps. As per Family Guy, that episode was a HUGE success. They are talking about doing "Empire Strikes Back". George Lucas has been very supportive.
                        Excellent! I was thinking just after it finished they should do an 'Empire Strikes back' version and a 'Return of the Jedi'... I really enjoyed Blue Harvest

I think there is still a chance for more carson inclusion in S5... I would like to see Carson have an extra ep or 2, give the character a better chance to prove there is still the original Carson in there

Comment

Excellent! I was thinking just after it finished they should do an 'Empire Strikes back' version and a 'Return of the Jedi'... I really enjoyed Blue Harvest

I think there is still a chance for more carson inclusion in S5... I would like to see Carson have an extra ep or 2, give the character a better chance to prove there is still the original Carson in there
                          7 is a good number!
                          sigpic

Comment

7 is a good number!
                            Indeed it is

Comment

They are talking about doing "Empire Strikes Back". George Lucas has been very supportive.
                              So when can we expect to see this next installment of Family Guy/Star Wars crossover?

Any news on it?

Comment

So when can we expect to see this next installment of Family Guy/Star Wars crossover?

Any news on it?
                                Just in talks now. I am sure it will see the light of day.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X