This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tjmitchem View Post
    I think the thing I'm most looking forward to in S5 is what the writers do with Woolsey.

What's going to be interesting is how the whole IOA thing gets handled now. Previously, you had Atlantis going about it's business with the IOA watching and criticizing. The IOA was basically one step removed, so they didn't have to take the blame if there was a catastrophe in another galaxy.

Now, they've taken the man who has been the very face of the IOA and put him in charge. If he screws up, the IOA doesn't have any safety net at all.

It'll be very interesting to see how all of the IOA political BS affects the leadership of Atlantis
    Oh, yeah - they won't be able to blame anyone else any more, will they? They might actually run slap into the 'be careful what you wish for' problem...

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
      Dude you know what I see next season? I see the same regular team members, with one person returning who was not in this current season. So that is a plus.
      and there's also Woolsey

I am loving Keller now, and they are keeping her. A lot of people seem to be embracing Keller. Jewel Staite is a fine actress. Paul Mcgillion is great also, We are getting both next season.
      having both Keller and Carson in s5 is great. it's gonna be interesting how they'll work together

As per Weir, I am slowly forgetting her since Torri quit. See Where carson is now in my sig!
      yup
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Raven56 View Post
        Oh, yeah - they won't be able to blame anyone else any more, will they? They might actually run slap into the 'be careful what you wish for' problem...
        Or they'll place the blame on someone, rather than discredit themselves we all know how cowardly and manipulative the IOA are.
        A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by tjmitchem View Post
          I think the thing I'm most looking forward to in S5 is what the writers do with Woolsey.

What's going to be interesting is how the whole IOA thing gets handled now. Previously, you had Atlantis going about it's business with the IOA watching and criticizing. The IOA was basically one step removed, so they didn't have to take the blame if there was a catastrophe in another galaxy.

Now, they've taken the man who has been the very face of the IOA and put him in charge. If he screws up, the IOA doesn't have any safety net at all.

It'll be very interesting to see how all of the IOA political BS affects the leadership of Atlantis

I think that is why it will be very interesting. Maybe Woolsey will begin to see the side of the folks of Atlantis.

A good example was in "The Seer", when Woolsey asked how Carter knew the Wraith ship would not attack, and she said she didn't know, he replies with, well that is something I won't put in my report. So yeah he can be a good guy also.
          sigpic

Comment

I think that is why it will be very interesting. Maybe Woolsey will begin to see the side of the folks of Atlantis.

A good example was in "The Seer", when Woolsey asked how Carter knew the Wraith ship would not attack, and she said she didn't know, he replies with, well that is something I won't put in my report. So yeah he can be a good guy also.
            If Woosley evulates Carter than who is bueracratic enough to evulate Woosley.
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              O'neill?
              sigpic

Comment

Gordon Brown or any UK politician for that matter would do, we are big into bureaucracy here unfortunatly.
                A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

O'neill?
                  yes PLEASE!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                    yes PLEASE!
                    One of my favorite O'neill and Woolsey scenes was when they are talking to the Ancient in the meeting room in "The Return" and Woolsey puts his hand on O'neill's. The look on O'neill's face was priceless!

I think Woolsey is going to be great next season.
                    sigpic

Comment

One of my favorite O'neill and Woolsey scenes was when they are talking to the Ancient in the meeting room in "The Return" and Woolsey puts his hand on O'neill's. The look on O'neill's face was priceless!

you mean this?
                      Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

I would love to have Vala come to Atlantis when Woolseys in charge, just so we get the line... "whats that annoying little weasel man doing in charge here?"

Comment

Should I bring the list over here?
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Should I bring the list over here?
                            why not,

And I'll nab Alicia Vega before anyone else does

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
                              why not,

And I'll nab Alicia Vega before anyone else does
                              go ahead I don't care as long as I get Sam
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                                you mean this?
                                Spoiler:

LOL! Awesome. Hey didn'r Joe M said he was trying to get O'neill in for Season 5 but it was not looking too good?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X