• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
    i'm all for more F.R an.
    FRAN could be created again I am sure.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
      Right, I knew the 'not set in stone' deal... but thanks for clearing up what was said and that it was by PM

...Well I would definately like Carson to have another ep or 2, and if he happens to be included in the 100th ep that would be awsome indeed
      Like I said above after "The Kindred" I am even more excited about Season 5, because the Carson story arc will continue along with the Michael and Teyla one. I also think the season finale is going to really strike a lot of anticipation for next season.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
        fran can be brought back at will all rodney has to do is make a new one so you never know
        Indeed, Rodney would have to have a reason to create another human-form replicator first and as much as I would love to see F.R.AN again I just cannot see a reason for her resurrection aswell as Woolsey allowing it straight off... Maybe if she is needed to help with the renegade replicators we saw Weir leading but I still think that is a long shot... No harm in hoping though

*Considers posting on JM's blog to ask if there is a chance we'll see F.R.AN again*

I think F.R.AN being brought back for an ep would be cool... Maybe someone should start a 'Bring Back F.R.AN' Campaign

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
          Like I said above after "The Kindred" I am even more excited about Season 5, because the Carson story arc will continue along with the Michael and Teyla one. I also think the season finale is going to really strike a lot of anticipation for next season.
          Definately, TLM will have everyone hanging on for S5... And I would expect Carson in S5 will have some serious ties to Micheal aswell as Teyla will, I'm interested to see how the issues between Michael and Carson play out... We could end up with both Teyla and Carson once again face to face with Michael for the last time, that I would definately like to see

Comment

I hope they don't kill off Carson again. That would be lame.

Comment

Originally posted by crowmagnumman View Post
              Nah, they are writing him back into the show. If there is a Season 6 pick-up I can see him being in even more episodes.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by crowmagnumman View Post
                I cannot see that happening ever! It's more likely that after Michael is dealt with Carson fades into the background... but I do not see this happening either

Nah, they are writing him back into the show. If there is a Season 6 pick-up I can see him being in even more episodes.
                Yup, I believe if there is to be a S6, Carson will get more than 5 episodes... I just hope that doesn't mean TPTB will be pushing Keller out

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
                  I cannot see that happening ever! It's more likely that after Michael is dealt with Carson fades into the background... but I do not see this happening either

Yup, I believe if there is to be a S6, Carson will get more than 5 episodes... I just hope that doesn't mean TPTB will be pushing Keller out
                  Thats what it will come down to. More Beckett means putting Keller on back burner. On the other hand the currnet status quoe puts Beckett on the back burner. What group do you please?
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    Thats what it will come down to. More Beckett means putting Keller on back burner. On the other hand the currnet status quoe puts Beckett on the back burner. What group do you please?
                    That is a tough one... I do not want to see Keller put on the backburner just because Carson is back, especially when her charater is getting better every time she makes an appearence... I expect Keller to have alot of development in S5 and I would like her to continue into S6 if there is to be another season

Comment

Split the role. 10/10! Maybe even more.
                      sigpic

Comment

LoL... That could definately work

Comment

Good luck with that. It will most likely develop a McKAy Zelenka thing. Zelenka has a fair amount of episodes but McKay has a lot more. So, who is McKay and who is Zelenka?
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem
                            nope if there did i would laugh at the powers that be for doing it.
                            I would be disappointed with TPTB if they were to do it...

Good luck with that. It will most likely develop a McKAy Zelenka thing. Zelenka has a fair amount of episodes but McKay has a lot more. So, who is McKay and who is Zelenka?
                            LoL... Well Keller IMO should be given a fair chance before bringing Carson back in full time

Comment

Dude, you cannot make everyone happy, even a compromise like this would still upset people. Just have to enjoy what you enjoy, and if you don't like it, just have to move on I guess or stick around and hope for the best outcome.
                              sigpic

Comment

Dude, you cannot make everyone happy, even a compromise like this would still upset people. Just have to enjoy what you enjoy, and if you don't like it, just have to move on I guess or stick around and hope for the best outcome.
                                Well said and I completely agree...

Comment

Working...
                                X