This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
    I certainly hope so (big surprise huh? )
    You know, I was so surprised by your response... I considered the possibility that that you had been taken over by a Goa'uld

Comment

Daniel, Sam, Carson, Micheal and hopefully FRAN ( probably not but i can hope ) season 5 gonna be great

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
      Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

yeah the two parter should be pretty awesome! if TBTB decide to kill off Michael then I hope it'll be a very cool death
        There has to be some kind of stand-off. I don't think they will kill him off until later in the season though.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
          Yeah that's what I thought

...hopefully there will be a 3rd or 4th *maybe more* as the season is written out and AT schedule is better known
          I really hope so

she'll be in at least 2 eps
          I am actually looking forward to Carter guest starring more, because she won't be leader and just her old SG-1 self. I hope she will be in the eps with Daniel. Will be like a "Pegasus Project" kinda ep.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
            Daniel, Sam, Carson, Micheal and hopefully FRAN ( probably not but i can hope ) season 5 gonna be great
            Well all of that sounds great. I just don't know about FRAN though.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
              I agree... You missed out someone! Alicia Vega

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
              There has to be some kind of stand-off. I don't think they will kill him off until later in the season though.
              Yeah, I would really like to see a stand off between micheal and Carson... That would be awsome IMO and fitting given their history...

I am actually looking forward to Carter guest starring more, because she won't be leader and just her old SG-1 self. I hope she will be in the eps with Daniel. Will be like a "Pegasus Project" kinda ep.
              That has to be one of the best things about Carter no longer being commander... now she'll be able to do more of her usual stuff, saving the day etc as the Sam we knew from SG1.

Comment

I agree... You missed out someone! Alicia Vega

Yeah, I would really like to see a stand off between micheal and Carson... That would be awsome IMO and fitting given their history...

That has to be one of the best things about Carter no longer being commander... now she'll be able to do more of her usual stuff, saving the day etc as the Sam we knew from SG1.
                Carson after "The Kindred" has made me more excited for Season 5. I want to post on Joe M's blog everyday, we need more than 5 eps!

*Looks around for Jelgate*

Maybe it will be 5 eps for the first half and 5 eps for the 2nd half!
                sigpic

Comment

Carson after "The Kindred" has made me more excited for Season 5. I want to post on Joe M's blog everyday, we need more than 5 eps!
                  Go for it It never hurts to show your support for the character

*Looks around for Jelgate*
                  Spoiler:

Fear not the Jelgate

Maybe it will be 5 eps for the first half and 5 eps for the 2nd half!
                  I wouldn't think we'll get 10 but maybe a couple more if Carson can be fitted into any of the 2nd half eps...

Comment

Go for it It never hurts to show your support for the character

Spoiler:

Fear not the Jelgate

I wouldn't think we'll get 10 but maybe a couple more if Carson can be fitted into any of the 2nd half eps...
                    I think we will get one more at least. Which will be the finale. They have not scripted out the finale as of yet and I'm sure they might have plans for Carson in the "100th Episode". Let's hope.
                    sigpic

Comment

I think we will get one more at least. Which will be the finale. They have not scripted out the finale as of yet and I'm sure they might have plans for Carson in the "100th Episode". Let's hope.
                      Carson being in the 100th ep would be awsome!

I wonder what TPTB have got in mind for that ep... It has to be something HUGE!!!

I think one more ep with Carson in is well within possibility... Hasn't it been said that Carson will be in 5 episodes at least?

Comment

Carson being in the 100th ep would be awsome!

I wonder what TPTB have got in mind for that ep... It has to be something HUGE!!!

I think one more ep with Carson in is well within possibility... Hasn't it been said that Carson will be in 5 episodes at least?
                        Joe M said indirectly that it is not written in stone, and Paul McGillion said at least 5 eps. See, he is not contracted for 5 eps, it is likely a recurring role and when they need him of course. Of course if he is in more than 5 he'll be compensated, it's just not a set in stone deal.
                        sigpic

Comment

Well all of that sounds great. I just don't know about FRAN though.
                          i'm all for more F.R an.
                          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Joe M said indirectly that it is not written in stone, and Paul McGillion said at least 5 eps. See, he is not contracted for 5 eps, it is likely a recurring role and when they need him of course. Of course if he is in more than 5 he'll be compensated, it's just not a set in stone deal.
                            Right, I knew the 'not set in stone' deal... but thanks for clearing up what was said and that it was by PM

...Well I would definately like Carson to have another ep or 2, and if he happens to be included in the 100th ep that would be awsome indeed

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                              i'm all for more F.R an.
                              Yup I am too, cannot see it happening though... Alicia Vega more than makes up for it

Comment

Yup I am too, cannot see it happening though...
                                fran can be brought back at will all rodney has to do is make a new one so you never know
                                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
                                X