• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    Their a first time for everything.
    Yes Sir!
    sigpic

Comment

So when is Carson's first ep next season?

Spoiler:
      I believe it's the Seed! So I wonder if they will find a cure from Michael and create a permanent cure for him. Also I think Carson should be the one to kill Michael.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
        So when is Carson's first ep next season?

Spoiler:
        I believe it's the Seed! So I wonder if they will find a cure from Michael and create a permanent cure for him. Also I think Carson should be the one to kill Michael.
        you mean this season right?
        Spoiler:
        I'm pretty sure it's The Seed. we've seen pics of PMG on the set of this ep and IIRC Joe mentioned something else too. as for who should kill Michael, it could be Carson but I really hope this won't happen for quite some time. Michael's such a cool villain but with the introduction of a new enemy in s5 it could happen very soon
        sigpic
        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
          you mean this season right?
          Spoiler:
          I'm pretty sure it's The Seed. we've seen pics of PMG on the set of this ep and IIRC Joe mentioned something else too. as for who should kill Michael, it could be Carson but I really hope this won't happen for quite some time. Michael's such a cool villain but with the introduction of a new enemy in s5 it could happen very soon
          Dude, I am just hoping Carson can get more eps next season. After the Kindred Pt 2, Carson is a hugh plus on the show.
          sigpic

Comment

Dude, I am just hoping Carson can get more eps next season. After the Kindred Pt 2, Carson is a hugh plus on the show.
            sigpic

Comment

Since I could care less about Beckett I am changing the topic, and stating how I am glad that Daniel will be in Atlantis
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Since I could care less about Beckett I am changing the topic, and stating how I am glad that Daniel will be in Atlantis
                ooh absolutely! I'm really looking forward to those eps
                sigpic

Comment

ooh absolutely! I'm really looking forward to those eps
                  It's should be interesting that it is a 2 parter. Also, I am loving the idea of a new enemy. It is time for a new enemy.
                  sigpic

Comment

It's should be interesting that it is a 2 parter. Also, I am loving the idea of a new enemy. It is time for a new enemy.
                    yeah the two parter should be pretty awesome! if TBTB decide to kill off Michael then I hope it'll be a very cool death
                    sigpic

Comment

LoL, Daniel coming to Atlantis will be a highlight of S5 for me

Yup, this new enemy eventhough I haven't really heard much about it... I'm looking forward to A bit of diversity will never hurt the show and maybe this new enemy will bring back/add to the 'under constant threat' theme I like about SGA...

yeah the two parter should be pretty awesome! if TBTB decide to kill off Michael then I hope it'll be a very cool death
                      When it is Micheal's time to go I hope it is done real well too... He deserves a really good final appearence IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
                        LoL, Daniel coming to Atlantis will be a highlight of S5 for me
                        absolutely! hopefully Sam will be there to say hi

When it is Micheal's time to go I hope it is done real well too... He deserves a really good final appearence IMO.
                        sigpic

Comment

absolutely! hopefully Sam will be there to say hi
                          Indeed, I expect Sam will make a few appearences went AT isn't too busy with Sanctuary

Has there been a number given for how many eps Sam wil appear in S5?

Comment

Indeed, I expect Sam will make a few appearences went AT isn't too busy with Sanctuary
                            I really hope so

Has there been a number given for how many eps Sam wil appear in S5?
                            she'll be in at least 2 eps
                            sigpic

Comment

she'll be in at least 2 eps
                              Yeah that's what I thought

...hopefully there will be a 3rd or 4th *maybe more* as the season is written out and AT schedule is better known

Comment

Yeah that's what I thought

...hopefully there will be a 3rd or 4th *maybe more* as the season is written out and AT schedule is better known
                                I certainly hope so (big surprise huh? )
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X