X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
    i love the red eyes, i see a zombi ep in our future

there's also this
    Mark [Stern] made a great speech, recognizing all of the hard work being put into the show, season four’s success, and the network’s confidence in what we all hope will be an equally outstanding fifth season.
    and this pic
    Spoiler:
    Last edited by Jumper_One; 01 March 2008, 05:59 PM.
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
      Spoiler:
      another pic of Keller with Red eyes! ...Damn she know how to look hot

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
      i love the red eyes, i see a zombi ep in our future
      LoL, that would be cool... Can she bite me first?

and this pic
      Spoiler:
      ...I wonder if JM ever eats at home

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
        another pic of Keller with Red eyes! ...Damn she know how to look hot
        that she does. Paul seems to agree

LoL, that would be cool... Can she bite me first?

...I wonder if JM ever eats at home
        he does...sometimes. you should probably ask PG15 I just thought that was a cool pic of him and Marty G
        sigpic

Comment

that she does. Paul seems to agree
          Indeed he does

he does...sometimes. you should probably ask PG15 I just thought that was a cool pic of him and Marty G
          Flocking! Togetherness?

Comment

Indeed he does

Flocking! Togetherness?
            sigpic

Comment

So 19 eps down for Season 4! Season 4 has been excellent. I am waiting for an amazing season finale. Season 5 is going to be awesome!
              sigpic

Comment

So the talk of the town, Woolsey will be a better leader than Carter making S5 a more intense season. Hey I love Carter but she is not a leader she is Sam Carter of SG-1!
                sigpic

Comment

So I wonder when S5 will air. With the SCI FI folks meeting with Joe. I would think they would give him a good idea.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                    So the talk of the town, Woolsey will be a better leader than Carter making S5 a more intense season. Hey I love Carter but she is not a leader she is Sam Carter of SG-1!
                    you know I don't think he'll be a better leader, Sam's a very cool leader. however there will be a lot more conflict and difficult decision in s5 because of Woolsey and this will certainly be more interesting than the command 'problem' Sam had to face in s4

So I wonder when S5 will air. With the SCI FI folks meeting with Joe. I would think they would give him a good idea.
                    ah crap I forgot to ask him I think they're still talking about it, nothing's certain
                    sigpic

Comment

you know I don't think he'll be a better leader, Sam's a very cool leader. however there will be a lot more conflict and difficult decision in s5 because of Woolsey and this will certainly be more interesting than the command 'problem' Sam had to face in s4

ah crap I forgot to ask him I think they're still talking about it, nothing's certain
                      Yeah, I am wondering. Also, I hope "The Kindred Pt 2" did better than part 1. Hopefully he'll have something up on his blog tommorrow.
                      sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I am wondering. Also, I hope "The Kindred Pt 2" did better than part 1. Hopefully he'll have something up on his blog tommorrow.
                        I certainly hope it did. Part 1 was more of a set-up, great ep though. I really hope Joe says something because if he doesn't, we'll know why...
                        sigpic

Comment

I certainly hope it did. Part 1 was more of a set-up, great ep though. I really hope Joe says something because if he doesn't, we'll know why...
                          Plus dude, I checked the overnight for Friday, everything was down because of repeats. Also Monk and Psych are both on hiatus as well.
                          sigpic

Comment

Plus dude, I checked the overnight for Friday, everything was down because of repeats. Also Monk and Psych are both on hiatus as well.
                            wow I just checked and you're right, everything was down (except the Numb3rs repeat)
                            sigpic

Comment

wow I just checked and you're right, everything was down (except the Numb3rs repeat)
                              Yup!
                              sigpic

Comment

Their a first time for everything.
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X