Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have cautious optimism regarding Woolsey on Atlantis because I remember him in Heroes II when he calmly threatened a two-star general with a trial-less jail scentence should he breathe a word about the Stargate program.

That Woolsey I can handle and enjoy. I won't enjoy the "bumbing beaurocrat" that he became.

The PTBs can't be blamed for the implosion of the Weir/Asuran arc in S5 because it was the actress' choice not to participate. If they say they had an arc planned, then I'm willing to accept that at face value and it's not their fault that it won't happen that way. I hold out hope that Ms. Higginson will reconsider at a later date and reprise her role as Weir, but until then... c'est la vie.

I actually like Keller and look forward to seeing her in future episodes. I'm gonna get papered for this, but I never cared for Carson. In my opinion he was always too whiny for my taste and wasn't sad to see him go.

As for Larrin... I wasn't dissatisfied with her appearances, though I did get a kick out of some of her one-liners. I appreciate any woman who's got a mouth and wit in her

My personal wish-list is pretty well limited to cutting Atlantis off from Earth again. Although it would make it more like Stargate: Voyager, I did enjoy the frontier spirit that the first season had, the feeling of being lost in a foreign land and trying to get along with the natives. That's a key piece of the puzzle and one I dearly want to see return.
    sigpic
    http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
      Yeah they did have a reptillian look to them...
      Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      You said the F word
      LOL! Yeah Furlings were an SG-1 thing. We need something new for next season!
      sigpic

Comment

Oh I don't know, I'm looking forward to seeing Daniel in Atlantis, surely his arrival has something to do with mythology...

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
          Oh I don't know, I'm looking forward to seeing Daniel in Atlantis, surely his arrival has something to do with mythology...
          Yup! The Daniel eps are going to be interesting. We are likely going to get some kind of mythology or some kind of Ancient type episode. I am looking forward to those eps as well.
          sigpic

Comment

There are two things that draw me in to Atlantis regularly: one, the characters and their interactions with each other. The show has some outstanding actors and I always enjoy watching them shine.

Two (and most importantly) I love watching the characters do and say things that seperate them from the cliche pigeonhole that the majority of Hollywood chacters.

Well, 2.5: I also love the witty one-liners they get to spout. Always makes me laugh
            sigpic
            http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

Originally posted by Cory Holmes View Post
              There are two things that draw me in to Atlantis regularly: one, the characters and their interactions with each other. The show has some outstanding actors and I always enjoy watching them shine.

Two (and most importantly) I love watching the characters do and say things that seperate them from the cliche pigeonhole that the majority of Hollywood chacters.

Well, 2.5: I also love the witty one-liners they get to spout. Always makes me laugh
              Yup, totally agree!
              sigpic

Comment

I wonder what kind of role Zelenka and Lorne will have in next season.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                  I wonder what kind of role Zelenka and Lorne will have in next season.
                  probably similar to this season
                  sigpic
                  The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Zelenka and Lorne are McKay and Sheppard Jr. A lot of times they serve their fields when Sheppard and McKay are unavailable and person for Sheppard and McKay can releate too. I doubt their roles will change next season.
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                      probably similar to this season
                      Yeah that is what I thought.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        Zelenka and Lorne are McKay and Sheppard Jr. A lot of times they serve their fields when Sheppard and McKay are unavailable and person for Sheppard and McKay can releate too. I doubt their roles will change next season.
                        I agree their roles won't change and that's good imo. both are great characters

Yeah that is what I thought.
                        at least their screentime should be as much as in s4
                        sigpic

Comment

I agree their roles won't change and that's good imo. both are great characters

at least their screentime should be as much as in s4
                          Yeah they are good supporting characters. It's good they will be back next season. See Carson was suppose to be that kind of role but the producers pushed him into a regular role. It's a good thing they are bringing Carson back next season.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yeah they are good supporting characters. It's good they will be back next season. See Carson was suppose to be that kind of role but the producers pushed him into a regular role. It's a good thing they are bringing Carson back next season.
                            yeah it might've been a mistake to make him a regular. anyway all three are cool characters and I hope we'll see more of them in s5. man I really wanna see The Kindred!
                            sigpic

Comment

yeah it might've been a mistake to make him a regular. anyway all three are cool characters and I hope we'll see more of them in s5. man I really wanna see The Kindred!
                              Dude you know what I see next season? I see the same regular team members, with one person returning who was not in this current season. So that is a plus. I am loving Keller now, and they are keeping her. A lot of people seem to be embracing Keller. Jewel Staite is a fine actress. Paul Mcgillion is great also, We are getting both next season.

As per Weir, I am slowly forgetting her since Torri quit. See Where carson is now in my sig!
                              sigpic

Comment

I think the thing I'm most looking forward to in S5 is what the writers do with Woolsey.

What's going to be interesting is how the whole IOA thing gets handled now. Previously, you had Atlantis going about it's business with the IOA watching and criticizing. The IOA was basically one step removed, so they didn't have to take the blame if there was a catastrophe in another galaxy.

Now, they've taken the man who has been the very face of the IOA and put him in charge. If he screws up, the IOA doesn't have any safety net at all.

It'll be very interesting to see how all of the IOA political BS affects the leadership of Atlantis

Comment

Working...
                                X