This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post

dude Midway was an awesome ep but the Kindred was just awesome!!!!!!!!!

so am I it's gonna be a pretty big mid-season two-parter
    I am sure it is. I wonder when they will be introducing this new enemy.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
      I am sure it is. I wonder when they will be introducing this new enemy.
      maybe Daniel will find some artifact or something and that's the first we'll see of them before their big introduction later on
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Well season 5 just became even more interesting after "The Kindred" Some amazing development happening with Teyla. Wow. I am happy they are giving her a nice direction next season.
        yeah it's great that the writers are developing Teyla, especially if we get to see Michael and of course CAAAAAARSOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it'll also be pretty interesting what they're planning to do with the baby. maybe Michael will kidnap it and then we'll look for him throughout s5. hm that sounds familiar
        sigpic

Comment

yeah it's great that the writers are developing Teyla, especially if we get to see Michael and of course CAAAAAARSOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it'll also be pretty interesting what they're planning to do with the baby. maybe Michael will kidnap it and then we'll look for him throughout s5. hm that sounds familiar
          I think it should be interesting. Talk about developing Teyla in just about 5 eps! Way to go!
          sigpic

Comment

I think it should be interesting. Talk about developing Teyla in just about 5 eps! Way to go!
            5 eps? Missing, The Seer, SoW, The Kindred Part 1...?
            sigpic

Comment

5 eps? Missing, The Seer, SoW, The Kindred Part 1...?
              Actually dude, I meant the last 3 eps of this season, and then the 2 going starting next season.
              sigpic

Comment

Actually dude, I meant the last 3 eps of this season, and then the 2 going starting next season.
                oh ok sorry my bad
                sigpic

Comment

oh ok sorry my bad
                  No problem!
                  sigpic

Comment

Season 5 cannot come sooner enough. I do hope for the July start which will be good for ratings, but the Fall premiere would be good because there would likely be no break/hiatus.
                    sigpic

Comment

As much as I want a Fall release, a summer release seem more likely. I think we got a fall release because SciFi knew ahead of time, the possibility of a WGA strike.
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        As much as I want a Fall release, a summer release seem more likely. I think we got a fall release because SciFi knew ahead of time, the possibility of a WGA strike.
                        Why do you want a fall over a summer? Just curious.
                        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

1) I camp in the summer and won't be posting that much
                          2)Shorter hitasus
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                            1) I camp in the summer and won't be posting that much
                            2)Shorter hitasus
                            Ah. Well you are right about the hiatus but a Summer airing could mean better ratings due to less competition.
                            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

And thats why it will haver a summer release. I believe SGA gets the higest ratings on SciFi. My reasons are purely selfish.
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

I actually love that Woolsey is going to be in season 5. Plus Daniel making an appearance!

Comment

Working...
                                X