Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well season 5 just became even more interesting after "The Kindred" Some amazing development happening with Teyla. Wow. I am happy they are giving her a nice direction next season.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
      Well season 5 just became even more interesting after "The Kindred" Some amazing development happening with Teyla. Wow. I am happy they are giving her a nice direction next season.

S5 will rock!

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post

S5 will rock!

I'm still a bit leary of 'rock' but I am looking forward to the season. It's fun to get together to watch it.

suse
        sigpic
        Mourning Sanctuary.
        Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
          I'm still a bit leary of 'rock' but I am looking forward to the season. It's fun to get together to watch it.

suse
          I think it will surprise us!
          sigpic

Comment

Season 5 cannot come soon enough!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
              LOL yeah but honestly I'm not that worried. Midway managed to pull in a 1.33 for live +sd. there's even less competition for the next three eps and everybody's really excited about The Kindred and TLM
              Just gotta hope for the best. I am hoping Kindred at least tied "Midway" or at least stayed in the vacinity.
              sigpic

Comment

Just gotta hope for the best. I am hoping Kindred at least tied "Midway" or at least stayed in the vacinity.
                Well only a few days to wait... if Kindred Part one did well... JM won't keep it to himself for long
                A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
                  Well only a few days to wait... if Kindred Part one did well... JM won't keep it to himself for long
                  I know. If it dips he may not even say anything.
                  sigpic

Comment

Gotta say I am really excited about the Daniel Jackson 2 Parter!
                    sigpic

Comment

I think it will surprise us!
                      Definately...

Comment

Defiantly, even more looking forward to this new enemy also, though I hope it isn't to do with Michael
                        A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

If The Kindred was anything to go by, season 5 will be fantastic!

Comment

Yup, I have been hoping for Daniel to get his chance to go to 'Daniel Disneyland' for ages... After SG-1 finished the possibility looked even more likely that he would get to go to Atlantis, I'm definately excited to see how this 2part ep plays out...

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
                            even more looking forward to this new enemy also, though I hope it isn't to do with Michael
                            TBH I'm hoping this new enemy isn't Michael's genetic experiments... I do like the concept of what he is doing and I think they could potentially be a great threat that the Wraith but this new enemy IMO should be something NEW...

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
                            I would say if S4 so far is anything to go by... You no doubt know the rest
                            Spoiler:
                            S5 Will Be Awosme!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
                              Spoiler:
                              I've always been a fan of the Michael story arc. I love how the writers are combining an old episode story arc, and applying it to Carson's return and to Teyla's story arc with her people. Simply Brilliant.
                              sigpic

Comment

dude Midway was an awesome ep but the Kindred was just awesome!!!!!!!!!

so am I it's gonna be a pretty big mid-season two-parter
                                sigpic
                                The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X