This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
    LOL, you said that before. Well lets see how the last 3 eps do. *crosses fingers* Jonas Style.
    Maybe we should snap our fingers real fast like McKay
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      Sounds like a plan. I just hope the power of Carson is enough to attract a lot of viewers tonight and next week.
      sigpic

Comment

Does anyone know what the last three eps have to contend with?

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
          Does anyone know what the last three eps have to contend with?
          The basics yes. But not all of the key details.
          sigpic

Comment

I mean shows airing at the same time...

Comment

Oh ok, never heard of it . There is a Bon Jovi song called "Last Man Standing"

Last Man should truly get people anticipated for next season. You know what's interesting, if the ratings keep this steady uptrend, S6 will be in the bag.
              I think so too. we'll just have to hope for good ratings for the s5 premiere but I'm sure folks will be really excited once they've seen TLM

I wonder if they will keep Woolsey for S6? Also Carson in a lot more eps?
              for s6 I think they'll try and keep Woolsey because he's an interesting character and there's the potential of a lot of conflict. also TBTB know that Atlantis needs some stability. Carson should be back for at least 10 eps imo. also I believe if possible they'll try to bring Teal'c back. I'm also curious as to what'll happen if Sanctuary isn't a success. I don't think Sam could be back as a regular but recurring might be a possibility. of course I wish AT all the best with Sanctuary and expect the show to do well

The show is far from doomed. With the recent numbers being higher than S3.5, things are looking in favor. The next 3 eps are so important to do well.
              the numbers for s4.5 are better than s3.5 and the first half of s4. folks are excited about The Kindred and TLM and I expect good ratings and viewership for S&R
              sigpic
              The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post

I think so too. we'll just have to hope for good ratings for the s5 premiere but I'm sure folks will be really excited once they've seen TLM

for s6 I think they'll try and keep Woolsey because he's an interesting character and there's the potential of a lot of conflict. also TBTB know that Atlantis needs some stability. Carson should be back for at least 10 eps imo. also I believe if possible they'll try to bring Teal'c back. I'm also curious as to what'll happen if Sanctuary isn't a success. I don't think Sam could be back as a regular but recurring might be a possibility. of course I wish AT all the best with Sanctuary and expect the show to do well

the numbers for s4.5 are better than s3.5 and the first half of s4. folks are excited about The Kindred and TLM and I expect good ratings and viewership for S&R
                Lets hope the last 3 eps pull in good ratings! Will be good for Season 5 and the potential S6!
                sigpic

Comment

Lets hope the last 3 eps pull in good ratings! Will be good for Season 5 and the potential S6!
                  sigpic

Comment

They had better!

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                      They had better!
                      LOL yeah but honestly I'm not that worried. Midway managed to pull in a 1.33 for live +sd. there's even less competition for the next three eps and everybody's really excited about The Kindred and TLM
                      sigpic

Comment

You know you say that alot! Indeed.
                        sigpic

Comment

You know you say that alot! Indeed.
                          really? I had not noticed
                          sigpic

Comment

really? I had not noticed

LOL yeah but honestly I'm not that worried. Midway managed to pull in a 1.33 for live +sd. there's even less competition for the next three eps and everybody's really excited about The Kindred and TLM
                            Yeah, like I keep saying the ball is in their court. Midway almost pulled a 1.4. Will those viewers return after seeing the promo for "The Kindred"? Also, will they attract even more viewers? Let's hope.
                            sigpic

Comment

Yeah, like I keep saying the ball is in their court. Midway almost pulled a 1.4. Will those viewers return after seeing the promo for "The Kindred"? Also, will they attract even more viewers? Let's hope.
                              viewers might not necessarily be back because of Midway imo. I suspect SCI FI thought so too and that's the reason for the spoiler trailer casual viewers will just go like 'whoa that's a surprise' and fans of course 'whoa wtf??? I have to watch this ep'. it was a pretty good move and will certainly boost the ratings and viewership
                              sigpic

Comment

Last Man should truly get people anticipated for next season. You know what's interesting, if the ratings keep this steady uptrend, S6 will be in the bag. I wonder if they will keep Woolsey for S6? Also Carson in a lot more eps?

The show is far from doomed. With the recent numbers being higher than S3.5, things are looking in favor. The next 3 eps are so important to do well.
                                Yup, I've alread said I expect the next 3 eps to do great ratings wise and if TLM is anything like we've been promised the S5 opening ep will no-doubt get good live ratings aswell...

At least something good came out of the WGA strike
                                When S5 is confirmed as premiering in the summer I'll agree with that

LOL, you said that before. Well lets see how the last 3 eps do. *crosses fingers* Jonas Style.
                                Why Jonas style? You trying to ward off Vampires or something

I've got a habit of doing that sometimes anyway

Comment

Working...
                                X