This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
    Now is the time for a new enemy! But they still need to keep the Wraith as the consistant threat.
    I agree, IMO the Wraith haven't been as big a threat as they were in Midway since 'The Seige' or maybe 'Allies'... I would like to see them as a major threat once again, especially now Atlantis is more isolated with the destruction of the Midway Station...

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
    We absolutely need more wraith in season 5, season 4 has brought them to life in a way that the first 3 seasons never achieved due mainly to Todd's presence
    Yup, I think the whole deal with Todd is yet to be realised... I never have him down as an Allie, more of a mutually beneficial friend in times when it suited both us and the Wraith to work together... Hopefully well get more on this in S5 and of course more Micheal

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
      I agree, IMO the Wraith haven't been as big a threat as they were in Midway since 'The Seige' or maybe 'Allies'... I would like to see them as a major threat once again, especially now Atlantis is more isolated with the destruction of the Midway Station...
      I also would like to see these more intelligent Wraith. Atlantis has been dealing with a lot of those solidier clones, which usually go down in one or two shots. Remember the Wraith in "The Defiant one". We need a wraith strong like that again. Todd and Michael have an edge on the intelligence level. Now I am wondering do you think Todd is an enemy or still an ally? I know in Midway the head Wraith said he got that info from Todd, but what do you think? Hmmmm.
      sigpic

Comment

I also would like to see these more intelligent Wraith. Atlantis has been dealing with a lot of those solidier clones, which usually go down in one or two shots. Remember the Wraith in "The Defiant one". We need a wraith strong like that again.
        It would be great to have another Waith like that... I would also like to see more intelligent Wraith aswell, now the Asurans are out of the way and before the new bad guys show up the Wraith should once again be portrayed as a real threat...

Todd and Michael have an edge on the intelligence level. Now I am wondering do you think Todd is an enemy or still an ally? I know in Midway the head Wraith said he got that info from Todd, but what do you think? Hmmmm.
        At the moment I would say Todd is somewhere in the middle, he has his own agenda so Todd cannot be trusted but at the same time he has proven to be a useful allie in the past...

Comment

It would be great to have another Waith like that... I would also like to see more intelligent Wraith aswell, now the Asurans are out of the way and before the new bad guys show up the Wraith should once again be portrayed as a real threat...

At the moment I would say Todd is somewhere in the middle, he has his own agenda so Todd cannot be trusted but at the same time he has proven to be a useful allie in the past...
          As per the new enemy, I hope it truly is something very different. Todd reminds me of Scorpious. He is only on "his" side.
          sigpic

Comment

I also would like to see these more intelligent Wraith. Atlantis has been dealing with a lot of those solidier clones, which usually go down in one or two shots. Remember the Wraith in "The Defiant one". We need a wraith strong like that again. Todd and Michael have an edge on the intelligence level. Now I am wondering do you think Todd is an enemy or still an ally? I know in Midway the head Wraith said he got that info from Todd, but what do you think? Hmmmm.
            The Wraith in the Defiant One was a special case due to the fact that it was just him and tons of food.
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

As per the new enemy, I hope it truly is something very different. Todd reminds me of Scorpious. He is only on "his" side.
              I never thought of him quite like that

But yeah he is on his own side...

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              The Wraith in the Defiant One was a special case due to the fact that it was just him and tons of food.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                Also, the queens are very powerful. Luckily Teyla was there in Spoils of War to take control. But even Teyla had help to take over the Wraith Queen, her baby.

I never thought of him quite like that

But yeah he is on his own side...

Yup. I think Todd and Michael have truly made the enemy more dynamic, perhaps even more than the Goa'uld from SG-1!
                sigpic

Comment

Also, the queens are very powerful. Luckily Teyla was there in Spoils of War to take control. But even Teyla had help to take over the Wraith Queen, her baby.
                  Maybe the Queens with be dealt with more in a future ep aswell, I know I'd like to know more about them...

Yup. I think Todd and Michael have truly made the enemy more dynamic, perhaps even more than the Goa'uld from SG-1!
                  I wouldn't go as far as saying more dynamic than the Goa'uld just yet.. but the Wraith are getting there...

Comment

Maybe the Queens with be dealt with more in a future ep aswell, I know I'd like to know more about them...

I wouldn't go as far as saying more dynamic than the Goa'uld just yet.. but the Wraith are getting there...
                    That is why I said perhaps. Anubis sorta took the prize for most complex and dynamic enemy.
                    sigpic

Comment

That is why I said perhaps. Anubis sorta took the prize for most complex and dynamic enemy.
                      Yeah I agree

Comment

Yeah I agree
                        and I agree with your agreement.
                        sigpic

Comment

and I agree with your agreement.

I would put an "" reply but it is getting a bit repetative

Comment

I would put an "" reply but it is getting a bit repetative
                            You say that a lot you know

Comment

Originally posted by Emme View Post
                              I bet he hadn't noticed
                              sigpic
                              The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Emme View Post
                                Really...?

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                                I bet he hadn't noticed
                                Indeed I mean er yeah, that is correct

Comment

Working...
                                X