• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
    that'd be great, I honestly can't remember it

that's what I meant
    Ah got ya.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
      I'll get to writing it up either today or tomorrow
      take your time
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

If TPTB can pull this off without upsetting Weir fans or leaving something unexplained it will be fantastic imo
        That is a lot to ask for. But hopefully, they are up to the task. Personally, I think things will be fine.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
          That is a lot to ask for. But hopefully, they are up to the task. Personally, I think things will be fine.
          me too. I think we'll see the replicators for the last time in s5
          sigpic

Comment

Yeah I agree it is, but I believe concluding the renegade replicator story arc without Weir is going to leave alot of questions unless that final scene of BAMSR is in someway given reason... I mean from the story point of view we see Weir, that in itself is going to be fun for TPTB to sort out... Some have suggested that Weir could be recast but at the moment I just want more information to go on, for the character to be recast would IMO cause a stir amongst fans but at the same time there is a need to in someway refer to that final scene and Weir IMO to fully wrap things up...

This in itself should make things interesting for S5

Comment

Yup, TPTB will probably deal with what they had planned in someway then once the whole story is wrapped we'll have probably seen the last of the replicators in any form in the SG universe... Shame really because I like those pesky bugs

Thank the Oraci for SG dvds!

Comment

Yeah I agree it is, but I believe concluding the renegade replicator story arc without Weir is going to leave alot of questions unless that final scene of BAMSR is in someway given reason... I mean from the story point of view we see Weir, that in itself is going to be fun for TPTB to sort out... Some have suggested that Weir could be recast but at the moment I just want more information to go on, for the character to be recast would IMO cause a stir amongst fans but at the same time there is a need to in someway refer to that final scene and Weir IMO to fully wrap things up...

honestly dude it's an interesting idea but I'm pretty sure that TBTB won't recast Weir. I think we would've seen her in one ep in s5 and then maybe two or three eps in s6 but that would've been it. so I guess the character's pretty much dead, there'd be no reason to recast. unless of course something big is planned but that's very unlikely

This in itself should make things interesting for S5
                Yup, TPTB will probably deal with what they had planned in someway then once the whole story is wrapped we'll have probably seen the last of the replicators in any form in the SG universe... Shame really because I like those pesky bugs
                yeah probably

sigpic

Comment

Blasphemy.
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

honestly dude it's an interesting idea but I'm pretty sure that TBTB won't recast Weir. I think we would've seen her in one ep in s5 and then maybe two or three eps in s6 but that would've been it. so I guess the character's pretty much dead, there'd be no reason to recast. unless of course something big is planned but that's very unlikely
                    Yeah well I never said it was my idea I was just putting it forward, I wouldn't think they'd do it either *I hope not anyway *...

The speculation I spoke of earlier was relating to how the Weir we saw in BAMSR could have been the real Elizabeth Weir, I have little to nothing about S5 to really go on a the moment so not future forcasts for now

Eventhough right now I have no idea how TPTB could pull this one off I'm hoping it will be done well and the whole deal gets wrapped up... no questions left over about Weir and that final scene of BAMSR...

...It's no-doubt one of those wait and see deals
                    Last edited by Guest; 20 February 2008, 09:50 PM.

Comment

Yeah no kidding. They are a bit touchy arent they?
                      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        Blasphemy.
                        LoL... I wouldn't have thought so

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                        Yeah no kidding. They are a bit touchy arent they?
                        Touchy?

Comment

Now is the time for a new enemy! But they still need to keep the Wraith as the consistant threat.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                            Now is the time for a new enemy! But they still need to keep the Wraith as the consistant threat.
                            We absolutely need more wraith in season 5, season 4 has brought them to life in a way that the first 3 seasons never achieved due mainly to Todd's presence
                            A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Orici...

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
                                We absolutely need more wraith in season 5, season 4 has brought them to life in a way that the first 3 seasons never achieved due mainly to Todd's presence
                                Yes, I also hope Michael and Todd are both in next season.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X