This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
    Agreed. Prior to Camelot my fav cliffhanger was Lost City.
    Camelot's great but I think LC is still my fav cliffhanger

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
    LoL... I still want to know eactly why you do that, the only time I have ff'd and ep is when I'm cutting out scenes for making music vids... All the fun I'm going to have when S4 finished and I have the whole season to play with
    make sure to upload those vids

I liked both those eps, but I wouldn't want TPTB to do another ep like Travellers again They could have introduced us to this new race of people better, but I still can rewatch that ep and enjoy it...

TMC I thought was well done and is easily one of the better eps of s4 IMO...

Yeah I think with the news that Weir will not be in S5 and we wont see her when the renegade Asuran arc is wrapped up make that final scene of BAMSR a tease that would have been better never written... I had good hopes for S5 based on it but it's best it's not to dwell, at least we're still going to have that story wrapped up *However that can/will be done*
    I think it's still possible to see her, remember the replicators can change their appearance
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

LoL... I still want to know eactly why you do that, the only time I have ff'd and ep is when I'm cutting out scenes for making music vids... All the fun I'm going to have when S4 finished and I have the whole season to play with
      I rarely do it mainly becuase I am usually busy typing while watching tv, but the way they are shoving food in their face and belching idk it just is cringe worthy. I still like the ep but really can't stand that scene.

I liked both those eps, but I wouldn't want TPTB to do another ep like Travellers again They could have introduced us to this new race of people better, but I still can rewatch that ep and enjoy it...
      Agreed. Truthfully there really isn't a single ep I can't enjoy.

TMC I thought was well done and is easily one of the better eps of s4 IMO...
      Agreed.

Yeah I think with the news that Weir will not be in S5 and we wont see her when the renegade Asuran arc is wrapped up make that final scene of BAMSR a tease that would have been better never written... I had good hopes for S5 based on it but it's best it's not to dwell, at least we're still going to have that story wrapped up *However that can/will be done*
      It was a good scene and truthfully the situation isn't tptb fault but I do agree that now it is a scene that shouldn't be there.
      Last edited by Mitchell82; 20 February 2008, 10:19 AM. Reason: Quote mistake
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

It was a good scene and truthfully the situation isn't tptb fault but I do agree that now it is a scene that shouldn't be there.
        Maybe they will patch things up and they will revisit the story with Weir on screen. But I highly doubt it. As much as I want to forget those 30 seconds it will be very hard to do so.
        sigpic

Comment

It is confusing at first watch but it is defiantly one of my favorite eps.
          I wasn't as confused by those eps as such... well it's hard to explain the feeling I got the first time watching them, someday I may get round to it

Originally posted by Raven56 View Post
          Anyway, back to Season 5:
          We have CARSON again!!!
          We have TEYLA again!!!
          We have - we have - we have - oops, too many to list, so THE WHOLE CREW!!!!!
          You forgot Woolsey, Keller...

AND
          Spoiler:

Captain Alicia Vega!

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
          Only because Jack is you fav character I bet
          *But I do agree it is one hell of a cliffhanger there *

make sure to upload those vids
          Yeah I will do... When S4 is finished I plan to make a 'Pro' S4 looking towards S5 series of M.Vs *Using S4 ep footage*

I think it's still possible to see her, remember the replicators can change their appearance
          Yeah, it wont be the same though... But I do like that idea about Weir could appear different

Comment

It is a great ep.

They'd have to use a stock shot and then change her appearance and that would piss alot of people off.

Comment

AND
              Spoiler:

Captain Alicia Vega!

... can't wait to see her kick some Wraith behind
              A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Only because Jack is you fav character I bet
                *But I do agree it is one hell of a cliffhanger there *
                LOL well yeah that's one of the reasons but it's just one hell of a cliffhanger but hey Camelot is also great (and you know how much I love Sam )

Yeah I will do... When S4 is finished I plan to make a 'Pro' S4 looking towards S5 series of M.Vs *Using S4 ep footage*
                cool, looking forward to that

Yeah, it wont be the same though... But I do like that idea about Weir could appear different
                of course it won't be the same. on the other hand that may only be because people assumed she'd still be alive - aven after BAMSR. I think it's much easier to watch those eps if you accept that Weir dies after the events of Lifeline

It is a great ep.
                it's an awesome ep!

They'd have to use a stock shot and then change her appearance and that would piss alot of people off.
                really? I think it'd be great to see her once again
                sigpic

Comment

I rarely do it mainly becuase I am usually busy typing while watching tv, but the way they are shoving food in their face and belching idk it just is cringe worthy. I still like the ep but really can't stand that scene.
                  LoL... I know what you mean, I just go ignorent for that scene

Agreed. Truthfully there really isn't a single ep I can't enjoy.
                  Yup they all have some good in them *I can feel it *

I don't blame anyone, but reflecting back TPTB are going to have to pull a real winner to pull off concluding that one without critisism... I would think casting someone else to play Weir will not go down well with the majority aswell *from what I've read on here*

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                  Maybe they will patch things up and they will revisit the story with Weir on screen. But I highly doubt it. As much as I want to forget those 30 seconds it will be very hard to do so.
                  Yup, hopefully the renegade Asuran arc will be wrapped up in a way that change our present feelings about that final scene of BAMSR... It's a long shot I know but it could happen...

Comment

Yeah alot will be extremely unhappy with that if it comes to pass IMO *Me for one*

LOL well yeah that's one of the reasons but it's just one hell of a cliffhanger but hey Camelot is also great (and you know how much I love Sam )
                    Indeed it is, how can I not know how much you like Sam

Cool We'll have to start a S5 music vid list/collection or something

of course it won't be the same. on the other hand that may only be because people assumed she'd still be alive - aven after BAMSR. I think it's much easier to watch those eps if you accept that Weir dies after the events of Lifeline
                    Yeah I see what you mean, I got the impression from that final scene that she was the real Weir and had escaped... I had a damn good theory on it aswell *nothing to say the theory doesn't still stand though *

Comment

Indeed it is, how can I not know how much you like Sam

Cool We'll have to start a S5 music vid list/collection or something
                      wow that's a great idea

Yeah I see what you mean, I got the impression from that final scene that she was the real Weir and had escaped... I had a damn good theory on it aswell *nothing to say the theory doesn't still stand though *
                      who knows, we'll have to wait for s5
                      sigpic

Comment

it's an awesome ep!

really? I think it'd be great to see her once again
                        Agreed but as to the last part I meant that if they did it that way it'd be a cheap shot to the Weir fans.

Comment

Agreed but as to the last part I meant that if they did it that way it'd be a cheap shot to the Weir fans.
                          true but think about the overall arc. it would explain why we saw Weir at the end of BAMSR
                          sigpic

Comment

wow that's a great idea
                            Yup, I think it would be good to have our own collection of songs/music vids

who knows, we'll have to wait for s5
                            Yup, I think some of the theory is still relevent if not more of it... I'll write it up and post it when I get a chance, you've probably seen some of it before though...

Yeah I caught your meaning

true but think about the overall arc. it would explain why we saw Weir at the end of BAMSR
                            If TPTB can pull this off without upsetting Weir fans or leaving something unexplained it will be fantastic imo

Comment

Yup, I think some of the theory is still relevent if not more of it... I'll write it up and post it when I get a chance, you've probably seen some of it before though...
                              that'd be great, I honestly can't remember it

If TPTB can pull this off without upsetting Weir fans or leaving something unexplained it will be fantastic imo
                              that's what I meant
                              sigpic

Comment

that'd be great, I honestly can't remember it

that's what I meant
                                I'll get to writing it up either today or tomorrow

*************************************************
                                Going OT for a moment...

Spoiler:
                                Have you seen this thread yet?
                                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=51717

IMO that is THE most amusing, EPIC and funniest thing I have ever read here on GW

PG15 really does have a twisted way of looking at things *but in a good way*

*************************************************

Comment

Working...
                                X