X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
    I think such a thing could be scary...

Yeah I still look at that battle and cannot say which is better, Camelot or BAMSR... Camelot does get one up though with it being a fantastic cliffhanger
    Agreed. Prior to Camelot my fav cliffhanger was Lost City.

Yep, plus a really hot new leader for the Ori when she grew up...

Hallowed are the Oraci!
    *Looks like vala was right about Origin being more attractive to the males of this galaxy*

JM promised something big, I'm holding him to it... Though I do have faith we'll get what's promised
    Same here.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
      I gotta say, Joe M and co have delivered some amazing eps this season. Even the stand alone eps were entertaining except for a couple of duds. So I have total faith for an amazing finale and an amazing season 5 premiere.
      I agree, with the exception that I don't think any of the eps this season were duds.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
        I agree, with the exception that I don't think any of the eps this season were duds.
        LOL I couldn't stand Harmony - but then that's personal opinion: I hate obnoxious kids!
        It did have some wonderful lines in it, but it's one I ff through most of.

Other than that, even the eps I wasn't that enthused about the first time around have been much better on re-viewing (Missing, Trio).

So, all in all, if season 4 is any indication, I'm going to LOVE season 5!

Comment

Well dude, duds are not terrible eps. I would likely not rewatch them over and over again, but they are not awful.

Originally posted by Raven56 View Post
          LOL I couldn't stand Harmony - but then that's personal opinion: I hate obnoxious kids!

Other than that, even the eps I wasn't that enthused about the first time around have been much better on re-viewing (Missing, Trio).

Harmony was good for what it was. The picture at the end was well worth it.
          sigpic

Comment

I loved Harmony for what it is a fun less serious ep. There really isn't an ep that I ff through. Sometimes if I'm re watching The Tower I ff the feast scene.

Comment

The only episodes I probably won't watch again are Travelers and TMC.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                I just rewatched Travelers and it really isn't half bad but I do understand why you don't like it but what's wrong with TMC?

Comment

I just rewatched Travelers and it really isn't half bad but I do understand why you don't like it but what's wrong with TMC?
                  It's really just a set up episode for BAMSR, seemed a bit disjointed and not really worth watching again...

Comment

It's really just a set up episode for BAMSR, seemed a bit disjointed and not really worth watching again...
                    I wish Weir's last ep was truly TMC. I loved the character moments in TMC. The last 30 seconds of BAMSR I wish could be erased. Weir died in "TMC" for me. I am moving on now.
                    sigpic

Comment

They need to stick with the format. Also, they need to top themselves.
                      Yeah I agree...

Agreed. Prior to Camelot my fav cliffhanger was Lost City.
                      TBH same here... Moebius, even though I thought it was well done didn't really appeal to me the first time I saw it, now I love it though... IMO it was to do with how SG1 messed around with the timeline and the original team at the beginning died in ancient egypt, lol It did take a couple of watches before I would fully accept that really the SG1 at the end were the same team *If you get my meaning*

Agreed

LoL I know exactly what you mean...

yup, Quarantine was alot better the second time I watched it, Missing on the other had I really liked the first time round same with Trio... *Maybe Keller had a hand in this? *

Which takes me to... Woohoo! She's going to be appearing more in S5!!!

Yup I think we all will... well at least us on this thread

Comment

Not sure I understand that logic. Most mid season finales are like that (Storm, Lost Boys, Return part 1). I thought it was a very well done ep.

Comment

I loved Harmony for what it is a fun less serious ep. There really isn't an ep that I ff through. Sometimes if I'm re watching The Tower I ff the feast scene.
                          LoL... I still want to know eactly why you do that, the only time I have ff'd and ep is when I'm cutting out scenes for making music vids... All the fun I'm going to have when S4 finished and I have the whole season to play with

I liked both those eps, but I wouldn't want TPTB to do another ep like Travellers again They could have introduced us to this new race of people better, but I still can rewatch that ep and enjoy it...

TMC I thought was well done and is easily one of the better eps of s4 IMO...

I wish Weir's last ep was truly TMC. I loved the character moments in TMC. The last 30 seconds of BAMSR I wish could be erased. Weir died in "TMC" for me. I am moving on now.
                          Yeah I think with the news that Weir will not be in S5 and we wont see her when the renegade Asuran arc is wrapped up make that final scene of BAMSR a tease that would have been better never written... I had good hopes for S5 based on it but it's best it's not to dwell, at least we're still going to have that story wrapped up *However that can/will be done*

Comment

Trio was the only episode I couldnt sit through as it just didn't hold my interest, but that was mainly down to it not featuring my fav characters. I certaintly wouldn't call it a bad episode, just not my cup of tea. Hated Millers Crossing though because of how Sheppard was portrayed, and the obnoxious kid in Harmony reeally reeeeally ruined Harmony for me......

But other than that I enjoyed all the other eps, some more rewatchable than others..

I think season 5 will surpass season 4. The team have been through a lot this year and I think it has brought them even closer together. Their dynamic is what makes the show so great IMO and I think bringing Woolsey into the mix will stir things up and I'm looking forward to seeing Sheppard in particular butting heads with him.. a bit of conflict is always good. My only concern is the addition of this new Captain and bringing back Larrin... I'm hoping they only have minor parts as I'm not really interested in any extended family as my main intererst really only lies with the team, Zelenka and Lorne.. and a guest appearance by Caldwell and Ellis.. any more characters just dilutes the mix too much.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
                              Yeah I agree...

TBH same here... Moebius, even though I thought it was well done didn't really appeal to me the first time I saw it, now I love it though... IMO it was to do with how SG1 messed around with the timeline and the original team at the beginning died in ancient egypt, lol It did take a couple of watches before I would fully accept that really the SG1 at the end were the same team *If you get my meaning*
                              It is confusing at first watch but it is defiantly one of my favorite eps.

yup, Quarantine was alot better the second time I watched it, Missing on the other had I really liked the first time round same with Trio... *Maybe Keller had a hand in this? *

Which takes me to... Woohoo! She's going to be appearing more in S5!!!

Yup I think we all will... well at least us on this thread
                              Agreed.

Comment

I loved the character moments in TMC.
                                So did I. The way they all worked together, the way they reacted when they first saw Elizabeth, the way the 2 Ronons tried to stare each other down, the way the 2 Rodneys finished each other's sentences, just the whole thing was fun for me. Including the Snarky!John at the end. But then I've always been a sucker for Sheppard in sarcasm-mode, ever since Rising and his backchat to Sumner in the gateroom.

Anyway, back to Season 5:
                                We have CARSON again!!!
                                We have TEYLA again!!!
                                We have - we have - we have - oops, too many to list, so THE WHOLE CREW!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X