This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
    Yeah but I can still look at it as one step close to a summer premiere being a fact!
    I really want S5 ASAP and I haven't seen TLM yet, I don't even want to imagine what I'm going to be like afer
    I know.... I've already started packing away sharp objects
    A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
      I know.... I've already started packing away sharp objects

I think I'll go out and buy loads of matresses to pad the walls of my room

I should be alright for a while with all the sci-fi dvds and complete series' I've got...

Comment

Yeah I would have to say so far 'Camalot' holds the best cliffhanger in Stargate *both shows*, I'm expecting TLM to beat it though...
        I have to agree. I still get chills everytime I see it.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
          I have to agree. I still get chills everytime I see it.
          It's Carter alone in space, our fleet just got their collective asses kicked and the Ori forces untouched that does it IMO...

...Or was it Vala's water breaking that gave you the chill

I'll be one happy FoXz if TPTB can top that!

Comment

It's Carter alone in space, our fleet just got their collective asses kicked and the Ori forces untouched that does it IMO...

sigpic
            The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Those were the most intense 9 minutes SG-1 had ever done.

That was the icing on the cake IMO. That just added even more drama to a great ep. Very good ending.

Me too.
              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                I think such a thing could be scary...

Those were the most intense 9 minutes SG-1 had ever done.
                Yeah I still look at that battle and cannot say which is better, Camelot or BAMSR... Camelot does get one up though with it being a fantastic cliffhanger

That was the icing on the cake IMO. That just added even more drama to a great ep. Very good ending.
                Yep, plus a really hot new leader for the Ori when she grew up...

Hallowed are the Oraci!
                *Looks like vala was right about Origin being more attractive to the males of this galaxy*

Me too.
                JM promised something big, I'm holding him to it... Though I do have faith we'll get what's promised

Comment

I gotta say, Joe M and co have delivered some amazing eps this season. Even the stand alone eps were entertaining except for a couple of duds. So I have total faith for an amazing finale and an amazing season 5 premiere.
                  sigpic

Comment

this show keeps on going from strength to strength
                    A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post

this show keeps on going from strength to strength
                      When the episodes are great like "Midway" AND the ratings go up it truly makes the hype for future eps even more.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                        I gotta say, Joe M and co have delivered some amazing eps this season. Even the stand alone eps were entertaining except for a couple of duds. So I have total faith for an amazing finale and an amazing season 5 premiere.
                        Well I thought eps like BAMSR, Midway, The Seer etc would be really good but they surpassed expectations... Even Harmony, Trio and Quarantine were very good and better than I expected so I have complete faith that the S4 finale will at least live up to expectations and S5 will be great...

Comment

Well I thought eps like BAMSR, Midway, The Seer etc would be really good but they surpassed expectations... Even Harmony, Trio and Quarantine were very good and better than I expected so I have complete faith that the S4 finale will at least live up to expectations and S5 will be great...
                          Good point. Even the low expectation eps surprised me and were entertaining.
                          sigpic

Comment

Good point. Even the low expectation eps surprised me and were entertaining.
                            Yeah well if that is anything to go by S5 should be crushing with awsomeness!

Comment

Yeah well if that is anything to go by S5 should be crushing with awsomeness!
                              They need to stick with the format. Also, they need to top themselves.
                              sigpic

Comment

They need to stick with the format. Also, they need to top themselves.
                                You need to send that over to the how the must PTB satisfy everyone link

Comment

Working...
                                X