This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
    i would like another cross over with teal'c but thsi time T can be the whole team going after wraith or maybe some jaffa found a way to pegasus .
    After Midway, Teal'c has to come back for an episode next season.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
      After Midway, Teal'c has to come back for an episode next season.
      It would be really cool if he did

Comment

I'm pretty sure Mallozzi has said that they'd like to have him back, hopefully he will be free...

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
          I'm pretty sure Mallozzi has said that they'd like to have him back, hopefully he will be free...
          Yeah that would be fantastic

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
            It would be really cool if he did
            I am sure they were waiting for the fan reaction, which from what I read, have been extremly positive. One of the best eps of Atlantis.

So hopefully Chris Judge is available for next season.
            sigpic

Comment

I am sure they were waiting for the fan reaction, which from what I read, have been extremly positive. One of the best eps of Atlantis.

IMO Midway was one of the best eps of SGA ever!

If TPTB do something similar in S5 that would be fantastic, and bringing back Teal'c for an ep of two would be excellent too

Comment

and I'm still hoping for O'Neill to make an appearance
                sigpic
                The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                  and I'm still hoping for O'Neill to make an appearance
                  Yeah, maybe Hammond aswell... lol, but are we not asking for too much of a crossover here?

*BTW one off eps I think wouldn't be a crossover or turning SGA to SG1:A *

Comment

Yeah, maybe Hammond aswell... lol, but are we not asking for too much of a crossover here?
                    well we saw O'Neill in s3 and I know it's very unlikely to see him in future eps of SGA but hey one can always hope. also RDA said he'd very much like to act again once he's recovered from surgery. maybe he enjoyed Continuum a lot more than he thought possible, who knows. like I said one can always hope

*BTW one off eps I think wouldn't be a crossover or turning SGA to SG1:A *
                    sigpic

Comment

well we saw O'Neill in s3 and I know it's very unlikely to see him in future eps of SGA but hey one can always hope. also RDA said he'd very much like to act again once he's recovered from surgery. maybe he enjoyed Continuum a lot more than he thought possible, who knows. like I said one can always hope
                      Yeah we can hope

It would be good to see O'Neill again other that in Continuum...

Comment

Yeah we can hope

sigpic

Comment

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                          Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Yeah we can hope

especially seeing as
                            Spoiler:
                            his playing an alt. universe Jack
                            A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

I'm pretty sure he's playing both.

Comment

I'm pretty sure he's playing both.
                                Awesome

Still would be nice to have him visit Atlantis though
                                A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Working...
                                X