• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
    Episode 520 The Lost Gun Factory
    LOL!
    sigpic

Comment

Can I get one of those guns too? One that glows blue or purple rather than orange though

3 hours 56 mins (midway)

Comment

Originally posted by Emme View Post
        Can I get one of those guns too? One that glows blue or purple rather than orange though

3 hours 56 mins (midway)
        "I would very much like a weapon such as this!"

You haven't got long till midway I see

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
          "I would very much like a weapon such as this!"

You haven't got long till midway I see
          3 hours 29 mins and counting dink, dink. dink, dink. (24 reference)

Comment

I liked Carter on Atlantis but wished she had more to do. But I agree Woolsey will be more interesting. IF they write it right.
            I have faith in TPTB and Woolsey in S5, I can see from past appearences of the character that he does have some good leadership skills, he just needs to lighten up a bit

LoL... "Indeed"

..."You say that alot"

..."I hadn't noticed"

Comment

I think you will enjoy it a lot. Well let's hope so.
              sigpic

Comment

woolsey and Kavanagh

i want atleast 1 good scene and i can die happy
                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                  I think you will enjoy it a lot. Well let's hope so.
                  I better! You guys have really hyped me on it. I thought it was gonna be an ok episode before I came in this thread! I'll be in the midway thread in 4 hours and 1 min (after it has gone off) to tell you all the verdict!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                    woolsey and Kavanagh

i want atleast 1 good scene and i can die happy
                    So you want kavanagh back for s5? I would like to see what happens when they are put together that might be funny...

I better! You guys have really hyped me on it. I thought it was gonna be an ok episode before I came in this thread! I'll be in the midway thread in 4 hours and 1 min (after it has gone off) to tell you all the verdict!!!
                    Yeah, come over to the S4 Pro Thread and enlighten up with how good you thought it was *Really it's off topic to discuss it here...*

Comment

So you want kavanagh back for s5? I would like to see what happens when they are put together that might be funny...

Yeah, come over to the S4 Pro Thread and enlighten up with how good you thought it was *Really it's off topic to discuss it here...*
                      I will be there.

Kavanagh and Woolsey???? Someone better hide Ronon's gun. I think that Woolsey would mellow Kavanagh. Much of the thing with Kavanagh was that he didn't get his own way. Woolsey would probably give him his own way making him a bit dull.....

Comment

I will be there.

Kavanagh and Woolsey???? Someone better hide Ronon's gun. I think that Woolsey would mellow Kavanagh. Much of the thing with Kavanagh was that he didn't get his own way. Woolsey would probably give him his own way making him a bit dull.....
                        I think Shep will keep Ronon back... at least for a while

Maybe Woolsey and kavanagh could form a 'complaining' council to dig up every little problem, over expense and anything else that would come to minds...

Immidiately followed by everyone on Atlantis tying them up and throwing them through the gate to an uninhabited world

Comment

i've always been a big kavanagh fan i would lvoe to have him back in sesason 5 and be in a hand full of episodes

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                            Wow, so after last night. Teal'c needs to return for an episode next season. Midway rocked!!! I hope the trend continues for the last few eps, because then people are going to be begging for Season 5 to air as soon as possible.
                            i would like another cross over with teal'c but thsi time T can be the whole team going after wraith or maybe some jaffa found a way to pegasus .

Comment

I think Shep will keep Ronon back... at least for a while

Maybe Woolsey and kavanagh could form a 'complaining' council to dig up every little problem, over expense and anything else that would come to minds...

Immidiately followed by everyone on Atlantis tying them up and throwing them through the gate to an uninhabited world
                              Maybe they would become friends. Remember that video he made in 'letters from Pegasus'. They will spend their evenings going over all the items and on special occasions Woolsey will get out his anti everything on atlantas files. But ONLY on special occasions!

Comment

i've always been a big kavanagh fan i would lvoe to have him back in season 5 and be in a hand full of episodes
                                I would like to see Kavanagh back, he does have a good way of anoying people so I like him being there...

i would like another cross over with teal'c but thsi time T can be the whole team going after wraith or maybe some jaffa found a way to pegasus .
                                Another SGA ep with Teal'c would be awsome but I would want soething similar to Midway... Your idea sounds good about some Jaffa finding their way to pegasus, I can see that being a good way to bring Teal'c back...

Maybe they would become friends. Remember that video he made in 'letters from Pegasus'. They will spend their evenings going over all the items and on special occasions Woolsey will get out his anti everything on atlantas files. But ONLY on special occasions!

I have a feeling that even Woolsey would end up turning on Kavanagh, Woolsey may be a pain but he does have redeemable qualities, Kavanagh is such a whiner I can see Woolsey telling him to shut up of transfering him back to Earth...

Comment

Working...
                                X