• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to see Carter slap Woosley.
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
      What is good, is that Woolsey is in the Season 4 finale. So that is a good start right there.
      I bet that's just a coincidence but it'll sure help
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        I want to see Carter slap Woosley.
        LoL... That would be funny

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
        I bet that's just a coincidence but it'll sure help
        Yup

Comment

Midway 11 hours 32 mins.

Ticking clock and jeopardy equals box office gold.
          Yeah, Right.

Comment

Well, I for one am excited about Woolsey. Although I really miss Elizebeth, who was my favorite character, I think that Woolsey will make a great new addition. I don't think that Carter really fit on Atlantis, although I loved her on SG1, and I'm glad that Woolsey will be the new leader. Although he'll butt heads a lot, he'll make for a more interesting new addition, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by philstar22 View Post
              Well, I for one am excited about Woolsey. Although I really miss Elizebeth, who was my favorite character, I think that Woolsey will make a great new addition. I don't think that Carter really fit on Atlantis, although I loved her on SG1, and I'm glad that Woolsey will be the new leader. Although he'll butt heads a lot, he'll make for a more interesting new addition, I think.
              I liked Carter on Atlantis but wished she had more to do. But I agree Woolsey will be more interesting. IF they write it right.

Comment

Originally posted by Emme View Post
                I liked Carter on Atlantis but wished she had more to do. But I agree Woolsey will be more interesting. IF they write it right.
                me to, i think that there will be some great moments between shep and woolsey

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Originally posted by philstar22 View Post
                  Yeah, I totally agree. Woolsey butting heads will make it interesting.
                  sigpic

Comment

Not to mention Ronon...

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                      Not to mention Ronon...
                      Ronon is interesting. He does not like someone when he first meets them but then grows to like them. This happened with last week's ep. He was grateful for Teal'c help and I think he has grown to respect Teal'c. As per Woolsey, that is going to take some time, but it's going to be an exciting ride while these two butt heads.
                      sigpic

Comment

Ronon and his gun will most likely pay a visit to Woosley when he is sleeping
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Ronon and his gun will most likely pay a visit to Woosley when he is sleeping
                          I would very much love a weapon like this...............get in line!
                          sigpic

Comment

Who wouldn't want a gun like Ronon's. We should raid a Travelers ship and steal a few.
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Who wouldn't want a gun like Ronon's. We should raid a Travelers ship and steal a few.
                              Season 5 : Episode 506 Search for a gun like Ronon's!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                                Season 5 : Episode 506 Search for a gun like Ronon's!
                                Episode 520 The Lost Gun Factory
                                A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Working...
                                X