This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
    They'll probably have to pull him away from whatever he's doing once he's there... Get Daniel to Atlantis and the guy's gonna go nuts with fasination over so may things

I would think the writers will have something good planned for Daniel's visit...
    See I don't mind the crossovers at all. As long as they don't take too much away from the SGA elements.

I fully expect this season finale to leave some fans desperate for a conclusion and S5

And Daniel coming to Atlantis has been something I've wanted to see for ages so I'm really looking forward to that...
    Yeah, when First Strike aired and I saw Weir going flying back from the explosion that feeling of like OMG was enough to drive you crazy for the conclusion.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
      Yeah, when First Strike aired and I saw Weir going flying back from the explosion that feeling of like OMG was enough to drive you crazy for the conclusion.
      Indeed, add to that the whole we only have 24 hours until the shield dies and we all suffocate really was the cliffhanger to end all cliffhangers... although maybe Camelot was a bit more of a cliffhanger hmmm
      A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
        Nope other than its the mid season two parter and has to do with the new enemy, which is plenty to speculate on.

Hopefully we will get a enemy based on Mythology again
        So hopefully the Todd story arc will follow into Season 5 along with Michael. I bet the eps Daniel guest stars in is the one we meet the new enemy.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Emme View Post
          I hope so. Wonder if they will put his quarters in the holographic room???
          LoL... I think Daniel would make that a place of residence by himself

Hopefully we will get a enemy based on Mythology again
          Yeah I'd really like that

See I don't mind the crossovers at all. As long as they don't take too much away from the SGA elements.
          I don't really see it as a crossover, Sg1 and SGA are set in the same universe... I know they're 2 different shows set in 2 different galaxies but to me it would only be a crossover if SG1 *The Team* moved into Atlantis perminently and started doing their stuff in the pegasus and we we're seeing the in action as much as Shep and his team...

between that and Atlantis 'Lost in Space' yeah, I think the dire situation the city was in ocupied my mind more that what happened with Weir... although I did spend some time wondering what would happen because of the injuries she no-doubt had sustained, I was alot more concerned with Atlantis' situation... lol, I spent ages thinking of how they'd get out of that one, so if TLM is as good if not better... S5 will be desperately anticipated here
          *And I expect it to surpass my expectations *

Comment

Indeed, add to that the whole we only have 24 hours until the shield dies and we all suffocate really was the cliffhanger to end all cliffhangers... although maybe Camelot was a bit more of a cliffhanger hmmm
            Yeah I would have to say so far 'Camalot' holds the best cliffhanger in Stargate *both shows*, I'm expecting TLM to beat it though...

So hopefully the Todd story arc will follow into Season 5 along with Michael. I bet the eps Daniel guest stars in is the one we meet the new enemy.
            Yeah I've seen quite a few people saying that... Daniel has had a hand in the past of finding us some new badguys...

Comment

Some mythology in Atlantis will be great to see. Especially if it's something that hasn't been touched on before. I wonder if it's an enemy that affects both galaxy's which is why Daniel goes to Atlantis?

Comment

Some mythology in Atlantis will be great to see. Especially if it's something that hasn't been touched on before. I wonder if it's an enemy that affects both galaxy's which is why Daniel goes to Atlantis?
                I dunno about an enemy affecting both galaxies but I would think to get Daniel to Atlantis the Experdition will need his skills either at Ancient or mythology... I'm hoping it is both
                Last edited by Guest; 18 February 2008, 06:55 AM.

Comment

LoL... I think Daniel would make that a place of residence by himself

Yeah I'd really like that

I don't really see it as a crossover, Sg1 and SGA are set in the same universe... I know they're 2 different shows set in 2 different galaxies but to me it would only be a crossover if SG1 *The Team* moved into Atlantis perminently and started doing their stuff in the pegasus and we we're seeing the in action as much as Shep and his team...

between that and Atlantis 'Lost in Space' yeah, I think the dire situation the city was in ocupied my mind more that what happened with Weir... although I did spend some time wondering what would happen because of the injuries she no-doubt had sustained, I was alot more concerned with Atlantis' situation... lol, I spent ages thinking of how they'd get out of that one, so if TLM is as good if not better... S5 will be desperately anticipated here
                  *And I expect it to surpass my expectations *
                  Yup exactly. From what I heard TLM is going to be a different cliffhanger, which I think will rock. It will anticipate next season even more.

As per the Crossovers, people like to cry rehash and ripoff from SG-1. They are the same franchise being written by the same people. So it is very hard to ripoff yourself. The whole idea is to take ideas in the SCI FI world and apply them to these characters on Atlantis. That is where the difference comes into play.

Yeah I would have to say so far 'Camalot' holds the best cliffhanger in Stargate *both shows*, I'm expecting TLM to beat it though...

Yeah I've seen quite a few people saying that... Daniel has had a hand in the past of finding us some new badguys...
                  Yup Vala and him found the Ori, lol.
                  sigpic

Comment

I dunno about an enemy affecting both galaxies but I would think to get Daniel to Atlantis the Experdition will need his skills either at Ancient of mythology... I'm hoping it is both
                    The Ancients would be cool. Bad ass ancients on a renegade mission.... done before! Oooops forgot.

Comment

Yup Vala and him found the Ori, lol.
                      lol they should just lock him up in area 51 for the good of the galaxy (both of them)
                      A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Yup exactly. From what I heard TLM is going to be a different cliffhanger, which I think will rock. It will anticipate next season even more.
                        Definately...

As per the Crossovers, people like to cry rehash and ripoff from SG-1. They are the same franchise being written by the same people. So it is very hard to ripoff yourself. The whole idea is to take ideas in the SCI FI world and apply them to these characters on Atlantis. That is where the difference comes into play.
                        Yeah I agree, if you look hard enough you will find similarities in almost everything... I would say I'm pretty good at noticing some of these things but most of what I have had pointed out would never have occured to me as rip-offs/rehashes or cliches... It all boils down to a different POV... I expect S5 will have alot of originality to it as I believe S4 has had

The Ancients would be cool. Bad ass ancients on a renegade mission.... done before! Oooops forgot.
                        There's very little to go on with what the eps will be about but I'm sure it will be awsome

Comment

Maybe it will be something to do with an earth based culture not mentioned before. At least if it were Daniel wouldn't be stuck in that holo room for 2 eps!
                          Would like a bit of off world action for him. You cant go all that way and not go for a spin in a Puddle jumper now can you?

Comment

Maybe it will be something to do with an earth based culture not mentioned before. At least if it were Daniel wouldn't be stuck in that holo room for 2 eps!
                            I hope so, One thing I have wanted to see on Atlantis for along time is some mythology based stories or even a new enemy... I think Woolsey would badger Daniel to death if he spent too much time in the holo room using up power, you know how Woolsey gets

Would like a bit of off world action for him. You cant go all that way and not go for a spin in a Puddle jumper now can you?
                            Yup... I think that would be the second thing I would look towards doing if I went to Atlantis
                            *First being find out if I had the ATA gene, if not get the gene *

Comment

Definately...

Yeah I agree, if you look hard enough you will find similarities in almost everything... I would say I'm pretty good at noticing some of these things but most of what I have had pointed out would never have occured to me as rip-offs/rehashes or cliches... It all boils down to a different POV... I expect S5 will have alot of originality to it as I believe S4 has had

There's very little to go on with what the eps will be about but I'm sure it will be awsome

Well sometims I like to see ideas from SG-1 resurface but take a totally different direction. I do not mind seeing the Ascension bit. I thought Weir would Ascend, and thought hey that would be interesting for Season 5. Sadly we will never know that story arc. But heck they will still hopefully bring up some story about Ascension next season.
                              sigpic

Comment

lol they should just lock him up in area 51 for the good of the galaxy (both of them)
                                Together?

Spoiler:
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X