This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
    Well this is a Season 5 thread, so we should not even be talking about S4 eps in detailed. I believe we are just saying we would like to see more "Midway" and "BAMSR" type eps next season.
    Yeah I would definately like eps like those in S5, but if TPTB keeps to how S4 was to a certain extent I think I'll like S5 anyway

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
      Yeah I would definately like eps like those in S5, but if TPTB keeps to how S4 was to a certain extent I think I'll like S5 anyway
      we still don't know much about s5 but the writer's have done a great job with s4 imo and yes I have faith in TBTB
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Same here. If season 4 is an indicator at how good season 5 will be I will have no issue with that at all.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
          Same here. If season 4 is an indicator at how good season 5 will be I will have no issue with that at all.
          agreed. imo this is just bout the best season of atlantis yet

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
          Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
            agreed. imo this is just bout the best season of atlantis yet
            I agree. I have really enjoyed the direction of season four and look forward to this being continued in season 5. The characters have really developed a strong bond this season and I look forward to this being explored even more in season 5. Midway restored my faith in the Wraith and I hope to see lots more of them in the future as for me they are SGA's most formidable enemy.....
            sigpic

Comment

I know you wernt spoiling Midway for me I was just kiddin I'm now just counting down the mins until it's on thats all. lol 33 hrs 26 mins

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                Really? Whats wrong with the Seer?
                Did I say anything was wrong with The Seer?

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                  I agree. I have really enjoyed the direction of season four and look forward to this being continued in season 5. The characters have really developed a strong bond this season and I look forward to this being explored even more in season 5. Midway restored my faith in the Wraith and I hope to see lots more of them in the future as for me they are SGA's most formidable enemy.....
                  I have a feeling 'The Kindred' could also bring the Wraith back to being some serious bad guys, taking it into S5... Now we no longer have the Replicators to deal with I believe TPTB will focus more on the Wraith and maybe with what happened at the end of Midway *keeping from spoiling it too much for Emme* the distance between Earth and Atlantis could add to the treat aswell as the Wraith who seem to be using their intelligence... I have good hopes for S5 and I think it will only increase with the rest of S4 and the hiatus in-between seasons

Originally posted by Emme View Post
                  I know you wernt spoiling Midway for me I was just kiddin I'm now just counting down the mins until it's on thats all. lol 33 hrs 26 mins
                  LoL... I think you'll love Midway when you see it

I wonder what effect the events of Midway are going to have on the experdition in S5...

Comment

I have a feeling 'The Kindred' could also bring the Wraith back to being some serious bad guys, taking it into S5... Now we no longer have the Replicators to deal with I believe TPTB will focus more on the Wraith and maybe with what happened at the end of Midway *keeping from spoiling it too much for Emme* the distance between Earth and Atlantis could add to the treat aswell as the Wraith who seem to be using their intelligence... I have good hopes for S5 and I think it will only increase with the rest of S4 and the hiatus in-between seasons

LoL... I think you'll love Midway when you see it

I wonder what effect the events of Midway are going to have on the experdition in S5...
                    Thanks for that you are my star! ********** See?
                    Oh and 30 hours 6 mins
                    Inside my head is screaming "What event's. What aren't you telling me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GOTTA KNOW" It's ok Emme, show restraint. Be good.

I'll be all over that Midway thread at 9 tomorrow night!!! From what I can gather most people thought it was really good so can't wait!

Comment

gotta bump this thread to the top, oh yeah.

SGA just had one of their best episodes. I don't mind seeing the SG-1 crossovers. I think when they are done right, like Midway, they are a winner. So hopefully the Daniel Jackson eps will rock! I think so.

Joe M said on his blog...

Pleased to hear most of you enjoyed Midway. It kicks off a quartet of heavy hitters that close out our fourth season. What happened to the Athosians? Can Todd the wraith be trusted? What does the future hold for our heroes? The answers may surprise you (and no, I won’t be giving it all away in a promo).
                      So hopefully an amazing finish that will leave fans anticipating Season 5!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                        gotta bump this thread to the top, oh yeah.

SGA just had one of their best episodes. I don't mind seeing the SG-1 crossovers. I think when they are done right, like Midway, they are a winner. So hopefully the Daniel Jackson eps will rock! I think so.

Joe M said on his blog...

So hopefully an amazing finish that will leave fans anticipating Season 5!
                        I fully expect this season finale to leave some fans desperate for a conclusion and S5

And Daniel coming to Atlantis has been something I've wanted to see for ages so I'm really looking forward to that...

Comment

I fully expect this season finale to leave some fans desperate for a conclusion and S5

And Daniel coming to Atlantis has been something I've wanted to see for ages so I'm really looking forward to that...
                          Daniel disneyland! I can't wait to see him there either. Wonder what they will have him doing....?

Comment

Daniel disneyland! I can't wait to see him there either. Wonder what they will have him doing....?
                            They'll probably have to pull him away from whatever he's doing once he's there... Get Daniel to Atlantis and the guy's gonna go nuts with fasination over so may things

I would think the writers will have something good planned for Daniel's visit...

Comment

They'll probably have to pull him away from whatever he's doing once he's there... Get him to Atlantis and the guy's gonna go nuts with fasination

I would think the writers will have something good planned for Daniels visit...
                              I hope so. Wonder if they will put his quarters in the holographic room???
                              Do we know anymore about the eps he will be in yet?

Comment

I hope so. Wonder if they will put his quarters in the holographic room???
                                Do we know anymore about the eps he will be in yet?
                                Nope other than its the mid season two parter and has to do with the new enemy, which is plenty to speculate on.

Hopefully we will get a enemy based on Mythology again
                                A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Working...
                                X