Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think so, when is her first episode? She might not of even been cast yet...

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
      I don't think so, when is her first episode? She might not of even been cast yet...
      She's the new gate tech in quarentine. I think she was in one before that. thank god for sky + (similar to dvr I beleive) Forgive the spelling it's 11am and I haven't been to bed yet! 6 yr old with jet lag my nephew I mean not me. Never mind

Comment

Originally posted by Emme View Post
        She's the new gate tech in quarentine. I think she was in one before that. thank god for sky + (similar to dvr I beleive) Forgive the spelling it's 11am and I haven't been to bed yet! 6 yr old with jet lag my nephew I mean not me. Never mind
        Oh have they changed their mind on that? Originally they said that wasn't her...

Comment

OMG She is listed in the credits on Adrift as replicator tech Sharon Taylor And Quarentine as Technician Sharon Taylor Its the same actress! Let the speculation begin.

Comment

Think they may have said life line actually. It was something I read somewhere on here ages ago. Watching Life line now to see
            Ah, ok then...

Looks like her? At about 26 mins in. Does anyone have the actresses name for Alison Porter?
            Originally posted by jenks View Post
            As far as I know nothing has been said about the Actress who'll be playing Alison Porter...

Comment

OMG She is listed in the credits on Adrift as replicator tech Sharon Taylor And Quarentine as Technician Sharon Taylor Its the same actress! Let the speculation begin.
              I don't really have much to speculate about on this... I know they re-use some Actors/Actresses just have them playing different roles...

So you think this Sharon Taylor might be playing Alison Porter?

Comment

Sharon Taylor plays Amelia Banks gate technician. Another new character, never mind the speculation let the confusion begin again

Spoiler:
                She does play a replicator in a prev episode though so who knows.

Comment

Wow, so after last night. Teal'c needs to return for an episode next season. Midway rocked!!! I hope the trend continues for the last few eps, because then people are going to be begging for Season 5 to air as soon as possible.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                    Wow, so after last night. Teal'c needs to return for an episode next season. Midway rocked!!! I hope the trend continues for the last few eps, because then people are going to be begging for Season 5 to air as soon as possible.
                    After Midway I can't wait for season 5. Harmony and Trio left me a bit bored but Midway rocked. It's up there in my favourite top 3 eps of season four... in fact it just may be my fav..

This is really SGA at it's best, and it's definitely my fav show. Nothing beats SGA for me and I can't wait to see what tptb come up with for season 5.

I'll be looking forward to seeing more Teyla and really want to see the end of this whole pregnancy story.. hopefully we will get more team based eps as well, as these are my fav kind of eps. I just love the team together and I wouldn't mind seeing an appearance of Tealc again in season 5..
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                      After Midway I can't wait for season 5. Harmony and Trio left me a bit bored but Midway rocked. It's up there in my favourite top 3 eps of season four... in fact it just may be my fav..

This is really SGA at it's best, and it's definitely my fav show. Nothing beats SGA for me and I can't wait to see what tptb come up with for season 5.

I'll be looking forward to seeing more Teyla and really want to see the end of this whole pregnancy story.. hopefully we will get more team based eps as well, as these are my fav kind of eps. I just love the team together and I wouldn't mind seeing an appearance of Tealc again in season 5..
                      I think the next 3 eps are going to be very powerful in the drama field. Some very powerful character moments along with that action thriller. Should be an amazing finish, well let's hope. Season 5 like you said, I cannot wait for!
                      sigpic

Comment

A nice article about Season 5....

http://www.mediapundit.net/2008/02/a...-thoughts.html

Atlantis season 5, and thoughts

February 15, 2008 in Television

Now that season 5 of Stargate Atlantis has started production, I suppose now is a good time to gather some of my thoughts on what's going on, and where the show is going in the future. I really wish this show would get better ratings so that it didn't feel like it was always in a tenuous position for renewal. Even though I'd put quite a few shows above SGA on my list of things to make sure I see each year, I really don't think there are any that I'd rather write for. It'll suck well beyond description if and when it does end its run.

Say what you will, Stargate in all its incarnations has always been enjoyable, and that's all that really matters. It doesn't have to be the best at this, or the best at that, it just has to be fun.

Before I go, let me get a little fanboy'ish on you and tell you all what I think the biggest problem with SGA is, and probably always will be: no zats. Seriously. I'm about as likely as any person on this planet to be the first to run through the gate (if it were all real) on the first mission to Atlantis, but I'll be damned if I'd do it without a crate full of zats. P-90's are cool, Wraith stunners are nifty, but you can't beat a zat. You can't kill someone (apparently) with a stunner, nor can you vaporize them, and it's pretty hard to just knock somebody out with a P90.
                        sigpic

Comment

So which of the announced season 5 episodes are you most looking forward to at this stage?

Search and Rescue
                          The Seed
                          Broken Ties
                          Whispers
                          Ghost in the Machine
                          The Deadalus Variations

At the moment I'm looking forward to "The Deadalus Variations" , its a cracking name for a ep.
                          Spoiler:
                          and that new alien device that JM posted on his blog looks very cool
                          A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                            A nice article about Season 5....

http://www.mediapundit.net/2008/02/a...-thoughts.html

Atlantis season 5, and thoughts

February 15, 2008 in Television

Now that season 5 of Stargate Atlantis has started production, I suppose now is a good time to gather some of my thoughts on what's going on, and where the show is going in the future. I really wish this show would get better ratings so that it didn't feel like it was always in a tenuous position for renewal. Even though I'd put quite a few shows above SGA on my list of things to make sure I see each year, I really don't think there are any that I'd rather write for. It'll suck well beyond description if and when it does end its run.

Say what you will, Stargate in all its incarnations has always been enjoyable, and that's all that really matters. It doesn't have to be the best at this, or the best at that, it just has to be fun.

Before I go, let me get a little fanboy'ish on you and tell you all what I think the biggest problem with SGA is, and probably always will be: no zats. Seriously. I'm about as likely as any person on this planet to be the first to run through the gate (if it were all real) on the first mission to Atlantis, but I'll be damned if I'd do it without a crate full of zats. P-90's are cool, Wraith stunners are nifty, but you can't beat a zat. You can't kill someone (apparently) with a stunner, nor can you vaporize them, and it's pretty hard to just knock somebody out with a P90.
                            Umm... I found the article a bit meaningless and a bit self indulgent... the author didnt really seem to say much of anything. A large part of the article was about Leela Savata.. who really is a complete unknown and I would have thought that (RP) Woolsey deserved more of a mention than she did. I do agree with him about being confused as to why the ratings aren't a lot better... But overall it just proves that we all like SGA for different reasons..
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
                              So which of the announced season 5 episodes are you most looking forward to at this stage?

Search and Rescue
                              The Seed
                              Broken Ties
                              Whispers
                              Ghost in the Machine
                              The Deadalus Variations

At the moment I'm looking forward to "The Deadalus Variations" , its a cracking name for a ep.
                              Spoiler:
                              and that new alien device that JM posted on his blog looks very cool
                              Not sure, but anything with the Deadalus in it sounds like a winner.

Umm... I found the article a bit meaningless and a bit self indulgent... the author didnt really seem to say much of anything. A large part of the article was about Leela Savata.. who really is a complete unknown and I would have thought that (RP) Woolsey deserved more of a mention than she did. I do agree with him about being confused as to why the ratings aren't a lot better... But overall it just proves that we all like SGA for different reasons..
                              LOL, I figured the article said that SGA was mostly enjoyable this season, and the outlook for Season 5 does look promising.
                              sigpic

Comment

I have a bad habit of going completely off course. I think I'm going to sit down this afternoon and do something a little bit more focused which will be published on Sunday.

I do agree that Robert Picardo deserved a word or six-thousand, but I suppose I was more in a mood to rant that say anything of substance. I mean think about it, I talked about guns and hot women...it's not hard to see that my mind was lurking in the gutter.

Thanks for reading it, anyway. I always appreciate the company and welcome comments and criticism.

Comment

Working...
                                X