This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
    Yeah, I believe so. A lot of the network shows are getting pushed back to the Fall and some as late as 2009! They have to write the eps which takes some time, then they have to film and produce. That gives shows like Eureka less than 4 months for 13 episodes, is that enough?
    I don't think it is enough time not without the finished product feeling rushed. SGA might be the only show that is ready when summer comes around.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Well I heard from prion that a fall release is more likely and she has access to a lot of sources that I don't
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

hey guys did you see this?

from JM's blog
        AJM writes: “How many episodes will Robert Picardo be in next season, in every single one or on a format like Amanda Tappings run in season 4?”

Answer: He’ll be appearing in 14 of 20.
        sigpic
        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Thats good. Make him a Hammond or Landry character.
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
            Really? Sweet!

Caty writes: “When you said that this season is going to be very tight schedule-wise, did you say that because you guys are pushing for a possible July premiere?”

Answer: The decision on the season 5 premiere date rests with SciFi. However, I’m hopeful that fans won’t have to wait until the Fall to see the resolution of our season four cliffhanger.
            Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            yeah I'm looking forward to that. the focus should be on the team
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post

Nice. Season 5 could even surpass season 4.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                Nice. Season 5 could even surpass season 4.
                That is good 14 out of 20 eps. They are using that leadership role for a supportive role. Just like with Carter. So the main team can get more focus like they did in this season.
                sigpic

Comment

That is good 14 out of 20 eps. They are using that leadership role for a supportive role. Just like with Carter. So the main team can get more focus like they did in this season.
                  the focus should always remain on the team. Woolsey's a supporting character, just like Carter was (and Weir should've been imo). I do believe though that we'll still see a lot of him in s5 since TBTB need to develop his character. most fans knew Carter, Woosley's only appeared in a couple of SG-1 eps
                  sigpic

Comment

Lorne will be in season 5

that's a good point for me
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post

that's it?
                      sigpic

Comment

that's it?
                        She speaks like a fangirl

I'll probably get modded for that.
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post

Hopefully he'll be in a few more eps next season.
                          sigpic

Comment

She speaks like a fangirl

I'll probably get modded for that.
                            sky come back! skyyyyyyy...

Hopefully he'll be in a few more eps next season.
                            I bet he's in at least as many eps as in s4, maybe even more. Joe said the introduction of certain new people won't impact the screentime of the already established characters ie Lorne, Zelenka, Chuck
                            sigpic

Comment

Hey all,

When I heard Woolsey was coming over I thought Urggghhh. for about a second. Now I am very excited. I read an interview on gateworld by JF about how his character was going to have conflict with Carter and I thought great! I imagined them shouting at each other (Out of character poss I know)

"I'm out of order?? You're out of order! This whole gate room is out of order!"
                              I don't know what this conflict was between Carter and Shep but I must have blinked and missed it. I'm not anti either of them I think they are both great but I think conflict is a great part of sci fi. When Teyla was screaming at Bates (S1) It was great. Sometimes the show can be a bit lovey dovey for my tastes!

But Woolsey will hopefully bring some terrific moments to the series. Robert Picardo is really good at what he does.

Also we get Carson back!

I like Keller she's bubbley which imho is a new avenue for the franchise I can't remember another bubbley character before (If there was I'm sure you will do you civic duty and remind me )

The only thing is the regular status, I hope tptb don't struggle to put her in an ep and then come up with more and more bizzar reasons to have her in a scene. But with Carter in s4 her absence seemed acceptable and she wasn't just flung in to a situation just because her name is on the credits.

But Carson was fantastic. IS, I mean IS fantastic. YAY! Can't wait to see him in the upcoming eps too.

Oh and Michael! Do we get Michael? Well yay to that too. Love that creepy guy. In Misbegotten?? When he leaned over Carson and said

"How many years of your life must I take from you before you tell me what I want to know"
                              Best delivery of a line EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER. Well accept from a few others which were pretty good too.

(If I carry on like this I'll need a valium the size of a cheese burger)

What else??? Vega Can' really comment yet as that whole thing confuses me. (not difficult I know, I know.) So from what I gather she played a scientist in s3 ToR and they are bringing the actress back to play a captain (Vega) But they are bringing in another actress to resume the role of the DR (Esposito?) she played in s3?????? Or is this a different actress playing a new Dr???

Anyway A new female scientist is a great addition as the sciencey stuff usually falls to the guys. So a female scientist will be cool. (I know we have had female scientists before but they are usually providing support and I'm not counting Carter in this because, Well I'm....Just....not So there.)

Who else do we get......... I know I'm forgetting someone OMG Lorne! Zelenka! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY!

I just wish we were getting Weir in a replicator role (not fan of weir, but I Loved repli Weir) (Runs from incoming P-90 fire)

So too summarise I think S5 will be Meh ok I guess

Can't wait. Wish I knew where I left that time travelling puddle jumper?? I knew I shouldn't of cloaked it. DOH!

Wow my longest post ever and yet I'm still typing. What have I forgot?

Daniel Jackson! Oh My. That is gonna be one heck of a thunkable episode. Bubble warp carpet will be laid in time.

Sorry I'll stop now

Comment

the focus should always remain on the team. Woolsey's a supporting character, just like Carter was (and Weir should've been imo). I do believe though that we'll still see a lot of him in s5 since TBTB need to develop his character. most fans knew Carter, Woosley's only appeared in a couple of SG-1 eps
                                Agreed.

Comment

Working...
                                X