This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
    I totally forgot about that... have not watched that ep in years, better rewatch it to remind myself of the horror
    here you go
    Spoiler:

sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
      here you go
      Spoiler:

Stop posting that picture or feel my wrath
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        Stop posting that picture or feel my wrath
        I didn't mention them
        sigpic

Comment

I didn't mention them
          Now, please don't blame me. I never wanted to see them again, but they're horribly hard to forget. *shudders*

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
            Now, please don't blame me. I never wanted to see them again, but they're horribly hard to forget. *shudders*
            Kind of reminds me of Anise of SG-1.
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

I never could get into SG-1, I tried three different times, so I don't know who Anise is...sorry.

Comment

I don't blame you

I never could get into SG-1, I tried three different times, so I don't know who Anise is...sorry.
                check out this pic

Spoiler:
                sigpic

Comment

A Tok'ra bimbo they brought in for a few episodes in Season 4, think 7 of 9 for the most part.

She had a thing for Daniel and Jack or rather different parts of her did.

http://www.gateworld.net/omnipedia/c...ks/anise.shtml
                  A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

check out this pic

Spoiler:
                    She doesn't look lizard-like.

A Tok'ra bimbo they brought in for a few episodes in Season 4, think 7 of 9 for the most part.

She had a thing for Daniel and Jack or rather different parts of her did.

http://www.gateworld.net/omnipedia/c...ks/anise.shtml
                    Thanks. I probably wouldn't have been overly impressed with a bimbo of the week, even if she was Tok'ra.

Comment

She doesn't look lizard-like.
                      there's that
                      sigpic

Comment

I've never understood the hostility towards Anise, could it be because she was so tasty?

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                          I've never understood the hostility towards Anise, could it be because she was so tasty?
                          IDK perhaps. I thought she was an ok character, there have definitely been worse
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                            Poor Zelenka would have his eyes pop out of their sockets if that was Anise stuck in the transporter with him, and she took off her jacket.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                              Poor Zelenka would have his eyes pop out of their sockets if that was Anise stuck in the transporter with him, and she took off her jacket.
                              Lmao.. I think shep would have been keeping her.... otherwise occupied

but I think if the situation arose Zelenka would have a heart attack
                              A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Lmao.. I think shep would have been keeping her.... otherwise occupied

but I think if the situation arose Zelenka would have a heart attack
                                Zelenka rocks! I hope we get him in the same amount of eps next season!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X