Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
    I was talking about the Ori, not the almighty jelgate

Spoiler:

recognize them?
    Actually no, what is that from?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
      Yeah, I love how SG-1 had the indivdual enemies, like Apophis, Hathor, Kronus, Ba'al(As in Bocce Ball), and Anubis. We are getting that with the Wraith and I am loving it. We got Michael and Todd so far. So a new enemy race would be cool, with the addition of a new indivdual enemy.
      yeah I think it's great to see Michael again. and with the different hives fighting eachother we could see even more Wraiths like him or Todd although s5 will probably focus in the existing characters

Hallowed are the Goa'uld!
      Spoiler:
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Actually no, what is that from?
        LOL it's from ST:VOY 215 'Threshold' - two people cross the warp 10 barrier and de-evolve. this is the result
        sigpic

Comment

LOL it's from ST:VOY 215 'Threshold' - two people cross the warp 10 barrier and de-evolve. this is the result
          I am not a Star Trek fan, sorry.
          sigpic

Comment

I am not a Star Trek fan, sorry.
            ah but you have seen DS9 right? anyway you mentioned reptile looking enemies and I immediately remembered this ep
            sigpic

Comment

Oh, man, that may have been the worst episode of ANYTHING that I have ever watched. I almost gave up on ST:V after seeing it. Robert Picardo carried that show for me.

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
                Oh, man, that may have been the worst episode of ANYTHING that I have ever watched. I almost gave up on ST:V after seeing it. Robert Picardo carried that show for me.
                I think thats something we can agree on. It is so bad it not even considered canon by TPTB. Maybe, Picardo can do the same thing for you in S5 of Atlantis
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

ah but you have seen DS9 right? anyway you mentioned reptile looking enemies and I immediately remembered this ep
                  I was thinking more like this...

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

that reminds me of species 8472
                    Now you mention it it does lol, hadn't thought of that.

Oh, man, that may have been the worst episode of ANYTHING that I have ever watched. I almost gave up on ST:V after seeing it.
                    lol as I remember it wasn't that bad... as long as you forget about the lizards
                    A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                      Maybe, Picardo can do the same thing for you in S5 of Atlantis
                      He is an excellent actor. We shall see.

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
                      Oh, and the lizard babies! Ick!

Comment

yeah that was a pretty bad ep. VOY had its moments but it wasn't an awesome show. Bob Picardo was great though, as was Robert Duncan McNeill imo

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        I think thats something we can agree on. It is so bad it not even considered canon by TPTB. Maybe, Picardo can do the same thing for you in S5 of Atlantis
                        really?
                        sigpic

Comment

He is an excellent actor. We shall see.

A lot of folks have been saying that about Robert Picardo. So maybe next season will be even better and different. I just don't think Carter was better than Weir, maybe Woolsey will be.
                          sigpic

Comment

I was thinking more like this...

Spoiler:

yeah those were cool enemies

Now you mention it it does lol, hadn't thought of that.
                            Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh, and the lizard babies! Ick!
                              I totally forgot about that... have not watched that ep in years, better rewatch it to remind myself of the horror
                              A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Spoiler:
                                he looks grumpy someone get him a beer quickly before he attacks!

Comment

Working...
                                X