This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
    Ahhh but they were introduced at the end of BAMSR so excludes them as new.

Unless JMs being a bit sneaky, which I doubt in this case
    Well yes, that's true, but we didn't know if they were an enemy or a friend.

I hope it is a totally new enemy
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
      I asked only because I wondered if the 'new' enemy were Weir's replicators and not an original enemy per se, but an off shoot of the replicators?
      Well, I'm pretty sure the new enemy will actually be new. Or atleast I'm hopeful, anyway

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
        Well, I'm pretty sure the new enemy will actually be new. Or atleast I'm hopeful, anyway
        yeah I think it's gonna be a NEW enemy. the replicators are gone (mostly), we're friends with the Genii, the Wraith are still out there and the Travelers...well that's a different story
        sigpic
        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
          yeah I think it's gonna be a NEW enemy. the replicators are gone (mostly), we're friends with the Genii, the Wraith are still out there and the Travelers...well that's a different story
          I wonder how it will be possible to introduce a powerful new enemy? With the way the Wraith have spread through the galaxy, it is hard to come up with new advanced races.

But, It seems season 5 will be very different to previous seasons, I'm sure they will think of something

Comment

I wonder how it will be possible to introduce a powerful new enemy? With the way the Wraith have spread through the galaxy, it is hard to come up with new advanced races.
            I'm sure Daniel will come up with something

But, It seems season 5 will be very different to previous seasons, I'm sure they will think of something
            sigpic

Comment

Different for the better or for the worse? Heres hoping for the better, not that S4 has been bad because its been good.
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Easiest way without repeating the whole threat from another galaxy idea is to have them invading from another dimension or possibly even alternate reality, as far as I know has never been done on Stargate, closest was Sight Unseen and that wasn't really an invasion.
                A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Easiest way without repeating the whole threat from another galaxy idea is to have them invading from another dimension or possibly even alternate reality, as far as I know has never been done on Stargate, closest was Sight Unseen and that wasn't really an invasion.
                  that reminds me of species 8472
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                    I asked only because I wondered if the 'new' enemy were Weir's replicators and not an original enemy per se, but an off shoot of the replicators?
                    It will not be Weir rebel replicator group. Joe M had one episode with the potential of more. So the "New" enemy likely has nothing to do with that arc.

Yup, I believe so.

We need a new enemy. SG-1 had the goa'uld, then the replicators. But then Anubis came who was half goa'uld and half ascended. If you think about SG-1 had two enemies that both evolved into a bigger threat.

I've always loved how SG-1 topped their enemies. That is one similar thing I don't mind SGA following.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                      We need a new enemy. SG-1 had the goa'uld, then the replicators. But then Anubis came who was half goa'uld and half ascended. If you think about SG-1 had two enemies that both evolved into a bigger threat.

I've always loved how SG-1 topped their enemies. That is one similar thing I don't mind SGA following.
                      agreed. however I gotta tell you I found the Goa'uld a lot more interesting than the Ori
                      sigpic

Comment

agreed. however I gotta tell you I found the Goa'uld a lot more interesting than the Ori
                        Blasphemy
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

How about reptile looking enemies, that have skin as strong as armor, and can interrorgate you by using heat.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I love how SG-1 had the indivdual enemies, like Apophis, Hathor, Kronus, Ba'al(As in Bocce Ball), and Anubis. We are getting that with the Wraith and I am loving it. We got Michael and Todd so far. So a new enemy race would be cool, with the addition of a new indivdual enemy.

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                            Blasphemy
                            Hallowed are the Goa'uld!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                              Blasphemy
                              I was talking about the Ori, not the almighty jelgate

How about reptile looking enemies, that have skin as strong as armor, and can interrorgate you by using heat.

Spoiler:

recognize them?
                              Last edited by Jumper_One; 15 February 2008, 10:48 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

I was talking about the Ori, not the almighty jelgate

Spoiler:
                                I never want to see that episode again. The Jelgate is displeased
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X