This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
    Did you know Hayes is going to be in the 2nd movie?
    yup and he's not the only one
    Spoiler:
    spoilers for Continuum!!!
    Spoiler:
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
      yup and he's not the only one
      Spoiler:
      spoilers for Continuum!!!
      Spoiler:
      Hmm I wonder if Hammond of Texas will make a guest spot in Season 5.
      sigpic

Comment

STOP... I was trying to praise

I am happy Ronon will be back but then again I am a sucker for a good lookin' guy with a phaze pistol
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post

I am happy Ronon will be back but then again I am a sucker for a good lookin' guy with a phaze pistol
          Is he joining the mod squad
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

LOL! sorry.

I have been very happy with Ronon's direction. I do hope Teyla gets some nice focus in the rest of this season and next season.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              Hey Jelgate where have you been? Preaching you laws to some planets?

Hallowed is the Jelgate.
              sigpic

Comment

he will if I have any say
                LOL! sorry.

I have been very happy with Ronon's direction. I do hope Teyla gets some nice focus in the rest of this season and next season.
                Me too
                I really like Teyla's character and I would love to see more ensemble shows again. I completely enjoy those when the whole team is working together towards a common goal an everyone is involved in the overall story arc
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Hey Jelgate where have you been? Preaching you laws to some planets?

Hallowed is the Jelgate.
                  The Jelgates work is never done. I have been spreading my wisdom to the unbelievers. In time they will learn that the Jelgate is one and true way.
                  Last edited by jelgate; 14 February 2008, 08:01 PM.
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

A lot of folks are happy about Carson, they like Keller, and most want to give Woolsey a chance. Well from what I've seen.
                    I'm definately happy about Carson's return and 5 eps in season 5

Woolsey has shown potential in some past decisions so I'm more that willing to give him a chance, I believe he'll do what needs to be done when the time calls for it...

LoL... it would be nice to see Hammond again

Me too
                    I really like Teyla's character and I would love to see more ensemble shows again. I completely enjoy those when the whole team is working together towards a common goal an everyone is involved in the overall story arc
                    Yeah I'm hoping there are more team eps in S5 than there were in S4 so far, I miss the team being together but I understand there were reasons for it...

The Jelgates work is never done. I have been spreading my wisdom to the unbelievers. In time they will learn that the Jelgate is one and true way.
                    Preaching again?

And there was me thinking you did not interfere with the lower plains...

Comment

I'm hopeful the overall good quality of the episodes continues. I have enjoyed many different types of episodes in season 4 and hope this continues.

I am excited about some of the stories I've heard about, and hope the wonderful character moments we've had in season 4 continue. I am rather selfishly pleased to hear there's going to be some extreme Sheppy whump.

I hope Woolsey will make a good leader, or at least one who creates much drama. In a way I'm glad TPTB have chosen a completely different leader to Carter. Quite honestly, to me she's unique and anyone similar would pale into insignificance. So Woolsey being SO different is a good thing for me. Also RP is a wonderful actor I've admired for many years.

I hope we'll see some more character exploration, especially of Sheppard. Outcast left me want to know more, which is a good thing, I think.

I'm hoping after the events of season 4, that we'll see some more danger for our heroes. I liked the look of the show this year, and hope season 5 continues in the same vein, though I do hope to see more team episodes. I understand why that couldn't always happen in season 4, but am hoping in season 5 to see more of that.

Thus, all in all, I await season 5 with much excitement. I really hope the overall excellent quality of SGA can continue.
                      sigpic

Comment

Zelenka will be in season five. He's been a bright spot in season 4 for me. As long as they don't bash him or make him out to be a weirdo, I'd love to see more of him.

Comment

So you'll be on tonight to discuss tonight's ep?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post

Yeah I'm hoping there are more team eps in S5 than there were in S4 so far, I miss the team being together but I understand there were reasons for it...

I think with Rachel/Teyla back on her feet that will most likely happen next season.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                              I'm hopeful the overall good quality of the episodes continues. I have enjoyed many different types of episodes in season 4 and hope this continues.

I am excited about some of the stories I've heard about, and hope the wonderful character moments we've had in season 4 continue. I am rather selfishly pleased to hear there's going to be some extreme Sheppy whump.

I hope Woolsey will make a good leader, or at least one who creates much drama. In a way I'm glad TPTB have chosen a completely different leader to Carter. Quite honestly, to me she's unique and anyone similar would pale into insignificance. So Woolsey being SO different is a good thing for me. Also RP is a wonderful actor I've admired for many years.

I hope we'll see some more character exploration, especially of Sheppard. Outcast left me want to know more, which is a good thing, I think.

I'm hoping after the events of season 4, that we'll see some more danger for our heroes. I liked the look of the show this year, and hope season 5 continues in the same vein, though I do hope to see more team episodes. I understand why that couldn't always happen in season 4, but am hoping in season 5 to see more of that.

Thus, all in all, I await season 5 with much excitement. I really hope the overall excellent quality of SGA can continue.
                              Well TPTB hyped the Mid-season eps, and they delivered very well. If the last several eps of Season 4 follow up to the hype, I am going to be even more exited about Season 5. I also think a lot of folks who had doubts will have them lifted. The last 3 eps are likely going to be VERY powerful, which will leave people anticipating Season 5 ever so much.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
                                Zelenka will be in season five. He's been a bright spot in season 4 for me. As long as they don't bash him or make him out to be a weirdo, I'd love to see more of him.
                                See the last scene in "This Mortal Coil" that is a good Zelenka.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X